My kind of story - its really funny

ISpy10

Cadet
After a long day at the CIA, Sydney breathlessly walked into her home and plopped onto the couch. She just sat there, thinking about the long day and what to do next. She began to doze off until the phone rang and she hobbled over to it and and asked, "Hello?"

"Hey, Syd!"

"O, hey Vaughn"

"So are we going tooo... you know, tonight?"

:sigh: "..I guess so, if you want to"

"I promise I'll put a rapper on my popsicle tonight"

"Ok, sounds good"

"So what time can I come over?"

"Like in an hour or so, I have to clean out my lobster trap, I caught alot of stuff today"

"Ok! See you then!"

"Bye"

Sydney put the phone down and went into her room to change her clothes, but found Francie at the TV.

"Hey Francie! Whatcha doin?"

She jumped at hearing her

"O!!! Syndey! I was just, you know, exercising! yeah! I was exercising.

"With the TV?"

"O yeah, it helps me when I star at a black screen.

"Francie, what were you really doing?"

"Oooook, I was just putting a camera in the TV so I could watch you eat Vaughns banana"

"O, ok"

Sydney left Francie in the room preparing the camera and went into the kitchen to eat dinner. The hour was coming to an end and the doorbell suddenly rang.

Sydney rushed into the bedroom and told Francie to leave now or she could do kung fu on her. She left. Sydney scurried back to the door and opened it to let Vaughn in. Vaughn got on all fours and started to act like an animal then ripped every piece of clothing off then started to shake around so his mistletoe was shaking violently between his legs.

"How long can you ride this bull?" Vaughn asked

"Well in Russia, I did it for 6 seconds then had a drink with this guy"

"Well you can drink me too" Vaughn responded

Sydney began to act like a monkey and sat on Vaughn and he began to gallop around.

After riding Vaughn for like 30 mins they went into the bed room

Vaughn stuck his beef into Sydneys taco.

"Vaughn, my taco is getting cold, could you reheat it?"

"Sure!!!!"

Vaughn put his hotdog back into her roll and began to tense up, ready to release.

Vaughn couldnt hold it in any longer and shook out like Old Faithful

"Vaughn!!!!! You frickin hit the ceiling!"

"Thats the highest yet!"

Both smiled.

THE END! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okkkkkkkk, that was.......very very strange! lol, but yeah, it was funny, except francie wanting to watch.........eew!

Back