My little brothers messed up story with no plot

This is not my story it is my 9 year old brothers. he made me postit even though i told him it had no plot. There will be more coming. I have warned you. mel
Briefing room
Kendall: Agent Bristow and Agent Vaughn will be going on this mission. Also a rookie agent will be coming to. He is going because of his size.
Sydney: What is the agent name?
Kendall: Agent Fuzzybutt.
Vaughn: ( snorts will trying to stifle laughter)
Kendall: That is all. Your plane leaves in 10 hours.

Walking from the briefing room to their desks
Vaughn: Who would name their kid Fuzzybutt?
Sydney: I don?t know, maby his parents were sick minded people.
Weiss: Personaly I think it is a very descriptive name.
Sydney: Weiss, your such a dork.
Weiss: Don?t call me that until you meet my brother.
Sydney: You have a brother?
Vaughn: No he doesn?t, he is just making up stuff. He told agent Philips that he had a boy friend.
Sydney: Really? What guys will say to get a girl.
Weiss: Syd, there is a hamster in a tux on your desk>
Sydney: What?
Weiss: Seriously, there is a hamster in a tux standing on your desk.
Sydney: Weiss did you put it there?
Weiss: No. Maby that is agent fuzzybutt
Vaughn: We all know that Kendall is an ass, but I really don?t think he would send us on a mission we a hamster.
Fuzzybutt: Hello, are you agents Vaughn, Bristow and Weiss?
Sydney: Yes. How can we help you?
Fuzzybutt: My name is Fuzzybutt and Kendall told me that I would be working with you on this mission and I just wanted to meet you.
Weiss: Way cool, a talking hamster in a tux.

Hey, Twinkletoes! I just read ur bro's fic thingy. lol

It was unique...interesting...very different. I'd need to see a little more b4 I comment any more. lol Definitely tell it's a nine yr. olds. :smiley:

I agree w/Kristin...it's very unique &...special ;) Tell him to keep working on his writing skills & that Jessica says it's great to see that there's a guy his age trying to write. I don't know any guys (when I was 9 at least) that even cared about anything like that.

:P Umm...it was...unique?...Tell your brother I said it was the best thing i've ever read. It's good to know that he's been using...creativity :blink:

My brother has the worst memory in the world( evil little kid, forgets evreything he does and when he doesn't do something he blames it on me. Sorry just a little mad at him write now:banghead:) he has tootaly forgoten about his "story", so i will summerise the end
They go on the mission and fuzzybutt saves the day
the end
Mel

well... plotlessness doesn't mean it's bad... just read the one about a hotdog man :D j/k anyway, tell him to work on length next time, maybe plot will come later ^_^ there's a 9-yr-old that likes alias? cool

Back