My Love for You is Always and Forever

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47

+SuPer HoT FeMaLe+
Prolouge

Abbigail or Abby as she preffered, was an amazing woman. She was always the life of the party, one of those people it was impossible to hate. Confident, yet not cockey. Smart, yet not a brainiac like her husband Mark. I am going to let you now, from the start that Abnigail Suzanne Gentile is no longer alive. Her spirit and the light she carried with her where ever she went will always be present. And the memories. So many memories. Like the way she could stike up a conversation with a total stranger or the way her stunningly, beautiful, burnette locks of hair bounced when she would lean her head back to laugh. Abby was a very happy person. With her life who wouldn't be? Her life was perfect. The life that most woman only dreamed of. She had a samrt and loyal husband who had blessed her with two beautiful children, a little boy and a little girl. Twins actually. Her daughter Grace, whom only Abby was allowed to call Gracie. And her son Aiden. They named their daughter Grace because, as Abby had told Grace many a time, that when she was born, Mark and Abby thought they were so lucky to have been graced by such a beautiful little girl. As you can imagine Grace loved heaing this very much. Abby and Grace were very close. They were more friends than a mother and her daughter really. Then there was Aiden. No doubt Abby loved Aiden, but he often chose to be left out of the giggling and laughter of his mother and sister as they would cuddle up together on the couch and watch morning cartoons. Aiden was more of a braniac like his Father anyways. Mark and Aiden were fairly close. They built things together from toy rocketships to dollhouses for Grace. As a family of four they lived quiet perfectly. Almost too perfect. But every family has its problems and its fears...

~I hope you like this its the beginning of story.. its sort of a sad one but the next 6 or 7 chapters are happy Im going to try and post one chapter or more per day. I am a slow typer so it takes a while but today I wrote like 5 chapters so i need to catch up on the typing lol. questions and comments are appreciated!~

Chapter 1: Snow Angels

" Gracie wake up!" Abby kissed Grace's small forehead.
"Is it morning yet Mommy?" asked her five year old daughter.
"No sweetie, it's a little after midnight."
"Why did you wake me up then Mommy?" Grace yawned rubbing her eyes.
"Gracie it's snowing." Abby said opening up Grace's butterfly printed curtains for her daughter to see.
"I was thinking since tomorrow is Saturday, and there is no school, we could go outside and make snow angels, while the snow lasts"
"I'd love to Mommy." Grace said sweetly
" Well come on slowpoke, it's going to be morning by the time we get out there." Abby said pulling her daughter out of bed.
Grace giggled." Mommy, i need to put on my winter clothes silly!"
"Oh, silly me how could I forget. Mommy's silly isn't she?"
"yes, she is." Grace giggled again.
Abby dressed Grace into some of her winter clothes and they stepped out into the crisp air of the cold December night in Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan. Abby and little Gracie covered the lawn in snow angels. It was getting later.
"Mommy, I'm really tires, would you be mad at me if I wanted to go to bed?" Grace yawned, shivering.
"No sweetie, not at all, in fact I was going to ask you the same thing."
Abby smiled as she carried Grace, who was already half asleep, upstairs. She gently removed her winter clothes and tucked her into bed. She leaned over ad kissed Grace and turned off the light.
"I love you Mommy." Grace whispered sleepily.
"I love you more." Abby replied.
On her way back to her room she stopped by Aiden's room. Abby slowly crept up to his bed. she closed the Magic School Bus book that was lying open on his bed, and put it neatly along with the others. Abby sat on the side of Aiden's bed and stoked her hand through his wavy, sandy colored hair. Gracie looked just like Abby, but Aiden was a mix of both Abby and Mark. He had Abby's hair but he had Mark's amazing green eyes.
"you're growing up so fast." she whispered kissing his head. She brushed a stand of curly hair back behind her ear that had gone astray.
"You'll always be my little baby boy. I love you more." She whispered in his ear. She loved saying that. I love you more. When she said it it made her happy.
She quietly stood up and walked down the hall to hers and Mark's room. As she walked down the hall she looked at the pictures that were perfectly lined up on the wall.
There was the picture of when Aiden lost his first tooth, and then the picture of Grace's disappointment because Aiden lost a tooth and she didn't. There was a picture from when Grandma Rose and Papa John, Abby's parents, came to visit. And there was Abby's favorite picture. As she approached this picture she stopped and touched the frame lightly with her fingertips. it was a picture of her and mark on their wedding day. it was at their reception and Mark was feeding Abby a piece of cake with his fingers. There were big smiles on both of their faces. Abby smiled and continued to her bedroom and got into bed.
"Where were you?" Mark asked yawning.
"Oh, it was snowing so I took Gracie outside and we made snow angels." Abby smiled.
"My two favorite snow angels... ooohh, that would explain why your feet are so cold!" he grinned
He kissed Abby sweetly on the lips and then rested his head down where his head had shaped a mold in the pillow.
As he stroked his fingers through her long, curly brown hair he whispered," I love you."
Abby whispered back," I love you more."
"Doubt it" mark said kissing Abby again.

Chapter2: Things not Seen

"Hey Love, wake up!" Mark said kissing Abby.
Abby yawned and stretched her arms.
"I made some scrambled eggs."
"Ooooh, yum!" Abby licked her lips.
"Only if you get up!"
"Oh, I'll get up don't you worry... first lemme take a quickie shower."
"Alright... and Abs don't forget we have a date tonight!" Mark said romantically.
"Wouldn't forget in a million years." she grinned and closed the door.
Mark went downstairs. Aiden was sitting at the table with Grace eating his eggs.
"Where's Mommy?" grace asked Mark.
"Why do you care so much, she doesn't even like you!" Aiden vexed.
"That's not true! She loves me more than you!" Grace retorted
Aiden sat dumbfounded in his chair for a moment and then ran up to is room sobbing and slammed the door.
"Grace Marie Gentile you march your butt right up those stairs and into your room and I don't want you to come out until I say!" Mark yelled
"But Daddy..." Grace said innocently
"No, buts, GO!"
So Grace ran up the stairs and slammed her door as well. Mark sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and sighed, resting his elbows on the table.
Ten minutes later Abby entered the kitchen.
"Mmmm, smells great hun." She smiled showing her single sweet dimple.
Mark forced a smile.
"Whats wrong?" Abby asked confused.
"The kids. Grace told Aiden you loved her more than him."
Abby groaned," Not again!"
"Well, Abigail, I don't know what to tell you I mean it's your fault!"
"What?" Abby asked upset.
"Abby, you are always giving Grace all the attention and you hardly ever play play with Aiden." Mark said getting upset as well.
"I-I can't believe you think that... y-you don't think I love my son." Abby started to cry.
"No Abs I didn't mean it that way!"
"Dont call me Abs." she said with her teeth clenched.
Abby ran upstairs and slammed her door too.
Great, now Mark was downstairs while his whole family sat behind closed doors pouting and somehow this was all HIS fault. Abby could be such a drama Queen sometimes. Mark slowly stood up. He decided to start with Aiden because he would be the easiest. Mark knocked on Aiden's door, and walked in.
"Hey."
"Hi" Aiden said sulking
"Listen what Grace said was mean and she certainly didn't mean it Mommy loves you very much."
"No she doesn't you always say she does... She doesn't even play with me..." Aiden whispered.
" Aiden... Mommy loves you really she does. Mommy just... she doesn't always show it... do you know what I mean?"
Aiden shook his head and wiped his nose.
"Okay now, I'm going to go talk to Grace, you going to be alright?"
Aiden shook his head again and sniffled.
Mark patted his son on the back and set of to his daughters room. Grace was very stubborn. Where she got that from is anyone's guess.
"What?" Grace pouted, as Mark entered her room.
Mark sighed," Grace you hurt your brother's feelings. You can't say things like that, he is very sensitive."
"I'm sorry Daddy" Grace said looking up into her Daddy's green eyes
"The person you need to be sorry to is Aiden."
Grace shook her head and hopped off her bed.
Mark walked to his room. The room he dreaded the most. Abby would be the hardest, she always was. He gently knocked on the door.
"Please Go away." Abby sobbed
Marked ignored her plea and pushed open the door. Abby was a mess. She was sitting on the bed surrounded by a mound of tissues. Her eyes were all red and puffy.
"Abby I'm really sorry, you are right I don't know how I could say what I did and I'm sorry." Mark said slowly approaching the bed.
"No you were right!" Abby sobbed.
This was a change. Abby didn't usually admit her flaws. Not that they're were many of them to admit but still...
"I've just been sitting here and I realized... it's true." Abby choked as she whispered the last two words.
"I love him though. God, how could you not. He's so sweet and I- I really do love him... last night when he was asleep I talked to him..."
Aiden ran in the room and jumped up onto the bed," I heard you Mommy... I did, please don't be sad Mommy I know you love me Mommy you just don't always show it. Please don't cry" he said hugging her.
The words of her little boy touched Abby so much it made her cry harder.
"You did? Did you hear me tell you, you would always be my little baby boy? And I told you I loved you more?" Abby asked starting to smile.
"I did Mommy and you know what?"
"what sweetie?" Abby asked wiping away her tears.
"I love you more Mommy, I love you the MOST!" he said hugging her again.
"I love you the most too." she kissed him over and over and then tickled g=his little, white tummy. Aiden giggled and Grace ran into the room.
"Hey, I love you the most too!" she said jumping into the fun.
Mark stood there smiling watching his family laughing and giggling on the bed.
"well Mark, what about you?" Abby asked playfully.
"Yeah DAD, do you love us the most?" Aiden asked grinning from ear to ear.
Mark just grinned bigger," Yeah I think I DO love you guys the most, you little munchkins!" he said tickling Aiden. Abby looked up into his green eyes angelically.
"God, you're beautiful." He said kissing her.
Abby giggled and kissed him back.
"Ewww, Daddy and Mommy are kissing!" Grace said covering her eyes playfully.
"Yuck!" Aiden said scrunching up his nose giggling.
Abby and Mark just laughed and they all joined in for a group hug!

awwwwwwwwww that's so adorable! sooo great it's wonderful. very sweet. more plz :D
--Mandy :angelic:

Wow...that's just amazingly sweet! It's one of those stories that just makes you feel all warm and happy just like them inside after a snow fall. Their family is just so unbelievably happy and I love that! I also love conversation...some fics don't use it a lot, but you're doing a wonderful job with that and I love it!

thanks you guys are really sweet! lol anyways ill probrably post chapter 4 tomorrow or maybe thursday cuz i might go to the beach tomorrow! ~

Back