My mom passed away

Hey

Guys,Im not coming on Allalias for a long time,this time its forreal :( .My mom passed away,Im okay cause I mean she suffered alot this year and Im glad its finally over.God knows what he does right.

I just got to disconnect for a few months,Ill miss all u guys :( If u guys want to talk or send me a message well just email me at Agentlola47@hotmail.com. Take care guys

-yojo/lola

Hey, Lola... I lost my grandfather a couple years ago so I know how hard it is. I hope you and your family are doing okay. :console:

I'll miss seeing you on here.

I am really sorry to hear about this, I just wish you and the rest of your family all the best and dont worry about not posting around. I have always said this Family is more important that any forum or the net full stop.

Once again all my thoughts and wishs are with you during this time

Steve

Lola, i really dont know what to say, might just have to send u that photo u wanted now :smiley:

I know things were really tough towards the end but i know that u made things better for her, u made her laugh and smile which no doubt helped her pain. I hope u are okay and so is your family ill write u an email in a sec, if u need to talk email me and im sure i can arrange a time so that im online :smiley:

Look after yourself and take care

Caz :console:

Yojo!! :(
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm sure she is in a better place, and it's good that now she does not have to suffer any longer.

I hope things turn out ok for you,
*hugs*
~Maggie

Yojo..I'm so sorry....I hope you're all doing fine -_-
and I've always believed that whatever happens, happens for the best...
deepest condolences to you and your family.... :console:

we'll miss you around here

Back