My name is Devon

It is now 6 years later, after Sloane was killed and the world was a safer place. Sydney and Vaughn have been married for 6 years now and have a beautiful daughter named Devon. Devon looks exactly like Sydney, her hair,lips,face but her eyes are the same shade green as Vaughn's. Irina is now a good guy and always comes to visit Sydney and her grand daughter. Irina loves Sydney and Devon very much and would do anything to protect them. Everything is pretty much the same as it was 6 years ago.

"Mommy, Mommy!"

I'll write more later

um... a little short, but that's fine. i'll really judge later when i have more to base one.
--mandy :angelic:

I love the fact that Vaughn and Syd are married!! But it is kind of short, though, so I can't really say if it's good or not. Post soon!! Can't wait to see what happens next!!

~Shammi~

aliaschick4mv said:
YOu posted this topic twice. You should talk to one of the Admins about deleting one or something
Yep. But you should add that little summary or whatever in the beginning of the other topic, so people understand that Irina is good, and how old Devon is etc...

Alias_Freak said:
Thanks 4 ur ideas. I'm new and I don't know wtf i'm doing.
hey, its ok...I know it gets confusing. If you ever have questions, feel free to PM me (with hopes that I can answer them :P). I'm Gigi, btw. Nice to meet ya. :smiley:

Back