My Name is Devon

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!
:blink: IT'S SO GOOD I'M SHOCKED!

please read "The Return" by Sugababyboo. it's not about Alias, but IT'S REALLY GOOD! re: to it atleast because if u don't she won't write NEmore and i really think she should! :smiley:

DEVON, SYDNEY AND IRINA

Boom! One of the girls fell to the ground.

Devon watched in horror as her mother fell to thhe ground.

"M-M-Mom?"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Irina tranced out.

"Sydney! My daughter! She cant be......no! She can't!!" thought Irina.

Sydney was on the ground. She wasn't dead though. She had been shot right in the stomach.

JACK, DIXON AND MICHAEL

Devon was heard through the whole facility.

''DEVON?!?" yelled Michael.

All three of the men felt a sharp pain in their hearts.

"Sydney......." said Jack.

"Yeah, I can feel it too" said Dixon.

"No.........no........" said Michael who was about to pass out.

"Sydney can't be........could she?!?" he added.

Sorry, I have to go somewhere. I'll write more when I get back.

OMG!! NOO......... lol Poor Syd! And Devon for having to see that!! :( That would be awful to see ur mom get shot! Well, nice chapter though! More soon!

IRINA, DEVON AND SYDNEY

Irina knew that they were in deep danger. Thinking quickly, she picked Sydney up over her sholder and grabbed Devon's hand. She took off as fast as she could down the hall. The man was not expecting this. He was shocked, and went after them.

Irina pulled out her comunicator.

"Marshall?!? Marshall?!? We need your help now!!!" she yelled in a panic.

Nobody answered.

"Jack?!? Are you there?!? Jack it's Sydney!!! She's been shot and is wounded pretty badly!!"

Nobody ansered.

"This is just ****ing great! Their always there when you don't need them and you can never get a hold of them when you do!" thought Irina.

She looked behind her. The man was gaining on her.

"Your a crazy old man!!!!" yelled Devon as she stuck her tongue out at him.

Irina made a sharp turn which caused Devon to bite her tongue.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" yelled Devon.

"Serves you right" said Irina.

AT THE VAN

"Oh no........... 2 hours and 56 minutes"

"Great, just ****ing great" said Will.

IRINA, DEVON AND SYDNEY

Irina saw a little room. She ran into it without beeing seen. She blocked the door. She put Sydney on the table to see how bad the wound was.

It was bad. Really bad. She took a direct hit.

Devon looked at Sydney.

"Mommy get up! Get up now! You can sleep later! Get up!" she yelled.

Sydney didn't move.

Devon ran over to Sydney and started to yell in her ear, shake her like crazy and punched her in the wound.

"ARE YOU RETARDED?!? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HER?!?" yelled Irina, scolding Devon.

Sydney gasped when she felt Devon hit her. Irina ran over.

"Sydney?!? I know you can hear me Sydney. everything is going to be okay. Now get up" said Irina trying to encourage her to get up.

Sydney smiled. She closed her eyes, and didn't answer.

Sorry it is short. I have to go somewhere for the weekend and I have to wake up REALLY early. I'll write more when I get back.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT STOP THERE!!! lol!! That was really good, but I need more!! lol! Post more ASAP! Good job, by the way! :smiley:

SYDNEY, IRINA AND DEVON

"Sydney?!? Sydney?!? Get up Sydney! Get up now! Don't give up! You can't quit!!!" yelled Irina.

"MOMMY WAKE UP NOW OR I'LL MAKE YOU GET A BOOBOO!!!" yelled Devon.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Someone was banging on the door.

"Open the door or I'll kill you all!" yelled the man.

Irina knew she couldn't stop him, not for long anyway, so she looked for a way out. She looked up and saw some gas pipes. There were 3 big, white pipes. Irina went over to pick up a table. She stood on the table with Sydney in her arms.

"I know she's still alive. If we want to get out of here safely, we'll need Sydney's help. She can't defend herself, and I can't defend her either. She has to live." thought Irina.

She quickly put Sydney on a pipe. You couldn't see her from the ground.

"Good. I'll come back for her later. Now, Devon" said Irina.

Devon was pushing against the door, trying to hold it back.

"I have an idea! Get away from the door Devon!" yelled Irina.

Devon stepped away from the door. The man was almost in. He was banging a big metal pole against the door.

BOOM!!!

The door slammed to the ground.

Irina ran out the door behind the man with something in her arms.

Devon followed. She paused for a sec and turned around. She kicked the man in his balls really hard. The man fell to the ground, muttering curse words.

"That's for hurting my mommy you big oaf ball!" yelled Devon, and ran to catch up with Irina.

Irina heared some voices from down the hall. They were fermiliar.

"Jack, Agent Dixon and Agent Vaughn!!!" she thought.

"Help!!! Can anyone hear me?!?" she yelled.

"Somebody please! We need help!! My mommy is hurt!" yelled Devon.

"Devon?!? Irina?!? Their here!! And their alive!" shouted Michael.

Devon ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Oh daddy!! I missed you sooooo much! I thought I would never see you again!! Mommy got hurt and she won't get up!!!" said Devon in tears.

"Sydney's hurt?!?!?!?!?" screamed Michael furiously.

Irina explained everything.

"Devon, go with Grandpa and Mr. Dixon and help them find the device" said Irina.

"Michael and I will go and get Sydney" she added.

I'll post more soon.

IRINA AND MICHAEL

"Where exactly did you hide Sydney?" asked Michael.

"The room was down the hall to the right, than make a left. It said 266 on it" she answered.

Michael looked down the hallway. He could see 2 fat guards blocking the way.

"Sydney is in the section they're guarding" said Irina.

"We have to get to Sydney, but if we get rid of them, they might sound an alarm. But what choice do we have?" she added.

Irina and Michael hid behind the corner. When the guards walked by, BOOM!!! Guard #1 was out. As Irina thought, an alarm was sounded. Irina swung at the second guard, but he grabbed her punch and delivered a hard blow the her ribs. Michael helped Irina up and they both double teamed him. Irina stomped on his foot and puched him in the face, and Michael, from behind, smacked the guard right on the back of his head.

"We have too hurry! There will be more guards storming in here any minute now!!" said Irina.

"It was room 266 right?" asked Michael.

"Yes"

"Good, it's right here" he said.

Irina and Michael ran in and Irina climbed on the table to get Sydney.

"IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!" yelled Irina in dissbeleif.

"What?!?" replied Michael.

"She's.....she's.....she's not here!"

sorry it's so short. More to come!

Back