Comedy My Name Is Earl

Tuulia

, nowhere to be found
Title: My Name Is Earl

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2005-09-20

Creator: Greg Garcia

Cast: Jason Lee, Ethan Suplee, Nadine Velázquez, Jaime Pressly, Noah Crawford, Eddie Steeples, Louis T. Moyle, Trey Carlisle, Mike Cochrane, Elora Night

Overview: When petty criminal Earl Hickey wins the lottery, he sets off on a quest to repair his questionable karma.
My Name Is Earl

I was shocked to see that there was no thread for MNIE! I can't be the only one in love with this hilarious show.. :blink: So speak up :D

Did you ever hear of the show: My Name Is Earl? Well its about a guy who was a criminal, but then turns his life around with a list of everything he has done bad. Through the series he makes up for everything on the list. Because NBC is filled with dou-che bags, they cancelled it on a cliffhanger.

It sucks I know. But anyways this thread was made because I want to know what YOUR favorite show is. Lol...just post the name of the show with a little info of it and a video of it if you can find one on youtube.

Here is the My Name Is Earl video:

I haven't watched My Name is Earl for a while.

I didn't realise that it had been cancelled though, are you sure? :thinking:

I don't watch MNIE any more but I use to and found it not just funny but slightly inspirational. It's a shame they stopped the show but I guess they have made quite a lot and the actors seemed to be getting on a bit ;) They're still running the show here in the UK, not sure for how much longer though.