Season 5 "My Name isnt Michael Vaughn Spoiler"

from spoilerfix.com:

Kevin Weisman (Marshall) at TCA: "The first episode's great. You do find out what the whole deal is with 'My name isn't Michael Vaughn.' You do find out a lot of different mysteries in that first episode. But it's not like when we came back season three, and it took a season to find out what happened in those two years."

I think the "My name isn't Michael Vaughn" thing is that he is going to refer to an Alias (Mr. Machaux) that he has used on a deep cover assignment. It's an undercover assignment that he had to keep from Sydney, but some how Irena found out about it.

All I know is that I'm nervous about this whole thing but I'm hoping it will all turn out good *crosses fingers* (I'm sure it will :angelic: )

~Andrea :angelic:

yeah I agreee with concrete girl I think when vaughns in that briefing room in the script and whatever thats where we will find out alot, but I do hope the cliffy will influence the season, because thats always fun when it does... ^_^

The secret about Vaughn gets more and more intense! Some new spoilers here and there but none of them make sense! And they don't fit togheter! From Rambaldi to a double agent named Mr. Machaux ? :blink:

Can't wait to find out what the secret really is :D

Simple. Vaughn is a direct descendant of Rimbaldi. He was setup as sydneys handler to get a real Hold on her so they can mate and bring forth rimbaldi from the chosen one Just in case her eggs that were gonna be stolen would be destroyed.

IceMann said:
Simple. Vaughn is a direct descendant of Rimbaldi. He was setup as sydneys handler to get a real Hold on her so they can mate and bring forth rimbaldi from the chosen one Just in case her eggs that were gonna be stolen would be destroyed.
[post="1476945"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ya i agree, if that was the case it makes a really good story line but im disappointed he is a bad guy :(

siobhan01 said:
Ya i agree, if that was the case it makes a really good story line but im disappointed he is a bad guy  :(
[post="1477008"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yea i think you're right :redhair:

SYDNEY is till the chosen one and IS gonna bring the Rombaldi Child that why SHE IS PREGNANT WITH VAUGHN!!!!!

I've always wondered if Vaughn was a direct descendant of Rimbaldi, but his father changed their family name to stay out of the Rimbaldi mess, or to hide it. Regardless, I don't think that Vaughn is actually bad though. THere's no way the writers could just throw away everything they built him up as in the last four years.

Back