My Odd Experience

Ok, soy ou know how they have those bags of M&M's that if you find the "groovy" ones you get 5000 dollars every summer for 50 years? Well anyways, me and my best friend went to the movies to see Daddy Daycare for the 2nd time b/c all the other movies were sold out, but anyways, we get abotu halfway through the movie and I start freaking out while eating my M&M's so we both run screaming our heads off around te threatre and finally have to leave b/c ppl can hear us and want us to shut up! Well, I had some of those "groovy" M&M's in my bag and I almost had a heart attack b/c I thought I wona dn then we saw some woman who was rudely listening to our loud conversation and she was all the whole bag has to have tem and it was only the yellow ones! So I didn't win and we got the whole theatre mad for no reason and now I'm just aggrevated. Ok, I'm done with my story, so everyone, if you get a groovy M&M, make sure the whole bag has them before you go nuts...

LoL That sounds like me and my sis... she makes fun of me 'cause I sleep with a stuffed horse named Bucko... I make fun of her for sleeping on winnie the poo sheets. :lol:

i don't win raffles either but once we were at state beta conventiona nd they had raffles and when they called out a girl name i would jump up and scream like i won and the ppl around me who i didn't know would get all excited and give me funny looks! LMAO!

Back