My Only One

Loved it :D , Great beginnning to a sequel. Can't wait 2 c how Jack reacts 2 them being togther again. Should b some nice conflict there :D (hey coflict's good lol)

oh god they're going the take it slow route... i wonder how long that will last? Awesome start, i love it! thanks for the pm!

OMV OMV OMV OMV OMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMV!
I feel like Juju after I brought Noah into my fic. :lol:
But they're techcally back together! Yay! :happydance: *blows blow-outs* It's so perfect. I knew this would happen and like woohoo!
And he flew all the way to LA...oy. I would just take him back right then..listen to him later. :lol:
Keep me on that Pm list ;)
Thanks for the PM and update soon. :hug:

Riley xoxo

undercover_spy said:
Loved it  :D , Great beginnning to a sequel. Can't wait 2 c how Jack reacts 2 them being togther again. Should b some nice conflict there :D (hey coflict's good lol)
[post="1376300"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh Yes! Lots of conflict.

Thanks! :hug:

Thank you for posting the sequel early! I'm glad Syd is going to give him another chance. While I can understand Syd why is upset with Vaughn, I think the person she should really be mad at is Jack. Are we going to get some Jack and Syd conflicts? And they are going to take it slow? Yeah, because that worked out so well the last time! ;)

I LOVE KATY'S MUSE!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

oh, and I also happen to ABSOLUTELY LOVE KATY TO DEATH TOO! :happydance:

oh dudey i'm like sniffly here... i've heard the song... dudey it was too perfect

I LOVE MIKEYPOO!!! :love: he's so sweet... syddums is sooooo lucky *jealous*

absolutely LOVE the sequel! ^_^

pm me! *opens mouth, closes eyes and waits for pee-emmy to drop into mouth*

luv juju :harp:

This was so so awesome! How could u not forgive a guy who spent all his savings to get to LA, plus those eyes *swoon*!
Neway, AWESOME update, cannot wait for the next one!
I got soooo excited when i saw this pm hey, i literally did the weiss happy dance lol!

:cry:

*bawls into Katy's shoulder*

I'm in tears now... How silly am I? I'm actually crying because of his widdle speech to win back Sydney... Damn you Michael Vaughn, and your cuteness! :cry: :lol:

Gosh... The start to this sequel was just incredible! What better way to start a sequel than to make Cai cwy? :P *giggles* I'm going to love this fic :D

*sigh* I'm so happy that Syd's giving him a second chance... So incredibly over-the-moon kind of happy! :woot: Things aren't going to pick up from where they left off, but YAY! I'm so excited that they're ok again!!! And to make things even better, if that's even possible, Vaughnie's moving permanently to LA! *does a lil jig*

Loved the first chapter... Can Cai get a pee emmy when you update, please?

Cai
x

Thanks for the pm.
Sydney better have decided to give him a second chance, he used his money for a one-way ticket. She is kinda stuck with him.

Sydney does need to confront Jack about his actions.

Back