Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That was so cute!
Sydney and Vaughn are just meant to be.
Im glad Jack gave him his blessing!
Vaughns going to ask her to marry him! :D
But only one chapter and an epilogue left! :cry:
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

That was great ... love Syd and Michael together they are soo cute ... love Irina ... yah Michael asked and Jack said okay hehe ... no seriously love Irina such a good mommy ... cant wait for more ... only one chappie and the epiloge :cry: dont tell me these things ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Katy.... I love it! I am not feeling well at ALL today but after I read your update, I'm feeling a lot better. This fic is truly amazing!

Did I mention that I love this fic??!?!?! ok well I DO!

onto the quotes:
Sydney smiled, sauntering into the adjoining bathroom. Michael groaned, sitting up and getting out of bed. He threw on a pair of boxers before stretching his arms above his head. When his shoulder’s cracked, he put his arms down. “It’s nasty when you do that.” Sydney mumbled, standing in the doorway with a toothbrush in her mouth.

Michael rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth
Once again..they're being all domestic( and yes I still love that word!!)
and I'm sure Sydney was justified in saying that the sound was "nasty"..ewww.

Irina opened the door, a happy smile on her face. She was surprised when she saw that Michael was alone. He quickly explained he was there to see Jack. Irina nodded in understanding and led Michael to Jack’s office, a grin covering her face. She was finally getting Michael as a son-in-law
How much do we love Irina?? too much for words!

“And you want my blessing?” Jack cut in. Michael nodded. “We have come a long way since last summer.” Again, Michael bobbed his head. “You know that I still don’t like you.”

Michael chuckled. “I know.”
this made me chuckle...which is bad for the sore throat good for my need for a laugh! :smiley:

Michael wanted to skip out the room, but resorted to walking out of the room. Irina was waiting in the hall, Michael nodded. Irina hugged him and said, “Welcome to the family, Michael.”
once again the whole update was just truly adorable... and thank you for reaffirming that W/N are still going strong.heehee

thanks for the pm and I cannot wait to read more!

-kait

... okay I believe :happydance: is in order because Katy's got a new fic that sounds amazing..per usual and it is named after my favorite song!! YAY!!

I’m clapping my hands right now while squealing! I can't wait for the wedding, oh wait I am getting a head of my self, SOOO I can't wait for the proposal! Fantastico!

i love Irina. my mom would be standing up against hte door with her ear pressed against it.
yay! Jack said yes! and it wasn't painful! Michael left with all body parts intact. so great. i cant wait for him to propose.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

krzykty57789 said:
“I really have to get up now. Nadia’s gonna be over any minute now.” Sydney sighed, leaning down for another kiss.

“If you keep doing that, I won’t let you leave.” Michael smirked.

He threw on a pair of boxers before stretching his arms above his head. When his shoulder’s cracked, he put his arms down. “It’s nasty when you do that.” Sydney mumbled, standing in the doorway with a toothbrush in her mouth.

:rotflmao:

He sighed deeply as he began the trip to see his (hopefully) future father-in-law.
Haha I bet it's a looooong trip :P

Irina nodded in understanding and led Michael to Jack’s office, a grin covering her face. She was finally getting Michael as a son-in-law.
Mother's intuition. :D

“Why are you questioning me? I said okay.” Jack shook his head. “Although I hate to admit it, you love my daughter and for some reason she loves you, too. I do know that you will take care of her though. Plus, you’ve finally grown a backbone and I know that you’re not too afraid to stand up to me or Sydney for that matter. Sydney could have done worse. Now go, before I change my mind.”
Hmmm...I somewhat like him...:Ponder:

Michael wanted to skip out the room, but resorted to walking out of the room. Irina was waiting in the hall, Michael nodded. Irina hugged him and said, “Welcome to the family, Michael.”
I can't imagine Vaughn skipping. :blink: OMG, that'd look soo weird.

Great chappy! Only one more...*dies* Well, I'll *try* to be patient for Fix You

Guess what song I'm listening to! IRIS!!! :D

That was so good I can't stop smiling. I swear I'm going to be smiling all night that was so unbelievebly. You have to update soon because I need to know what happens so please don't make me wait. Oh thanks for the PM.

“Why are you questioning me? I said okay.” Jack shook his head. “Although I hate to admit it, you love my daughter and for some reason she loves you, too. I do know that you will take care of her though. Plus, you’ve finally grown a backbone and I know that you’re not too afraid to stand up to me or Sydney for that matter. Sydney could have done worse. Now go, before I change my mind.”

:jump: <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>YAYNESSS!!!!</span> :jump:

Wooooohooooo! How awesome! :D Lol ooo imma all excited now! lol

Hahahaha it woulda been funny to see Michael skipping. Lol :P

Loved it

Aly xx :angelnot:

OMV Yay! :happydance: :jump:
That was just PERFECT!!!! Jack's answer and the cute little Irina/Vaughn moment...everything about it was just perfect. ^_^

Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for the ending and epilogue!!! :hug:

Riley xoxo

Back