My Only One

Thanks 4 writing such a good fic. I'm glad they r all happy, Sydney, Vaughn, and little baby Emma (I love friends) I loved that fic but I'm sad taht it is done (n) !

~Andrea

AWWW!! That was a FANTASTIC endint to a great story!! Can I please be on your pm list for the next part, or any other story you write!!???

That was great ... awww love how he poped the question ... wow I didnt think that they would want to get married that fast ... yah baby alreay ... love the name ... sooo cute ... poor Syd two weeks overdue ... thanks for the PM ... cant belive its over :cry:

Aww, that was the perfect ending. And Sydney in labor was just so effing hilarous...:lol: I could just see her screaming at Michael going "you're not touching me again...not ever again!" :rotflmao:
Great ending (y) :hug:

Thanks for the PMs :hug: :hug:

riley xoxo

Great chapter. I am so happy that they had a baby. I am ok with the name, a little too friends to me but good.

Thanks for the pm.

awwwwwwwww!!! :goes into fluff-induced coma:
that was the sweetest thing i have read ever!!!!!! i love it!!! please please :Please: post the sequel soon and put me on the pm list!! :rubs hands in anticipation: i can't wait!!!!!
thanks for the pm and (as you can tell) i can't wait for the sequel! ^_^

*sobs loudly*

KATY!!!!!!! :cry: oh god did you have to make me cry?

the baby

BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: that was so cute

wil' emma gracie vaughnie

*bawls eyes out* and the ficcie has finished

oh man katy one of the bestest fics

ever

*nods earnestly*

i can't believe it's finished

:sadangel:

luv juju :harp:

Great ending! I am so glad that they got married and had a baby! Sydney in labor was hilarious! Great Job!

Have fun on your trip!

What is Fix You? Is that the sequel, or a new fic, or one that you already posted? Either way PM me for it!

Megan

Waking up that morning, Michael had a huge smile on his face. “Happy Anniversary.” He whispered as Sydney’s brown eyes fluttered open.
Sydney grinned and leaned over to kiss him. “I love you.” She whispered.
“I love you.” He told her, their lips joining for a passionate kiss.
“I hope you didn’t have plans... cause we’re staying in bed all day.” Sydney told him seriously.

AWWWWWWWW HOW SWEET!!!!!

They drove to ‘their’ beach; Sydney gasped when she got out of the car. There were candles in the sand, creating a romantic glow under the moonlight. There were rose petals leading to a blanket in the middle of the beach. Sydney turned to Michael who was smiling brightly. “I had a little help...” He confessed, “But I wanted this to be special.”
“My God, Michael, it’s so beautiful.” She said, her eyes sweeping over the entire beach one last time.
Michael grabbed her hand and led her to the blanket. “I love you so much.” Michael said, staring at her, awed by her beauty.
“I love you too, Michael.” She told him.

THEY ARE JUST TOO CUTE AND VAUGHN IS JUST PERFECT!!!!

"But we’re together now, and I don’t want to waste any time. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Sydney. I want to spend the rest of my life making up for my biggest mistake. I want to have children with you and grow old together. I want it all. And I want it with you.” Michael paused to take the velvet box out of his pocket.
He knelt down, opening the box to reveal a platinum ring with two smaller diamonds on the sides, bordering a much larger diamond. “Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?”
Sydney had tears streaming down her face as she stared down at Michael. Kneeling down to face him, she nodded. “Yes, oh my God, yes. I’ll marry you.” She kissed him passionately. “I love you so much.”
YAY!!! SHE SAID YESSSSSSS I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

“I asked for his blessing.” Michael told her, smiling at her before bringing their intertwined hands to his mouth. He kissed her hand quickly, then putting them down to rest in his lap.
“And you’re still alive?”
Michael shrugged. “I guess your dad likes me after all.”

HAHA LOVED THAT!!!

Right before they returned home for Thanksgiving, three months after their wedding, they discovered that Sydney was pregnant. Both were overjoyed. They were finally getting the family they had been dreaming of, even if it was a couple years sooner than they expected.

AWWWWWWWW A BABY VAUGHNIE HOW CUTE!

“What the hell are you doing, Michael? Take me to the damn hospital to get the baby out of me already.” Sydney hissed.
Michael sat there still in shock, just mumbling ‘oh God’ over and over again. Irina smacked the back side of his head. “Snap out of it.” She fussed at him.
HAHA SERIOUSLY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!

“Two f***ing centimeters. That’s it.” Sydney said bitterly, crossing her arms over her chest.

OMG PRICLESS!!!! :rotflmao:

“You are never ever touching me ever again, Michael Vaughn.” Sydney screamed as she waited to push. “This is all your f***ing fault.” She yelled. The nurses looked at her in surprise. “I warned you, so don’t you dare look at me like that, damnit.”
“Syd, sweetie, calm down.” He said, squeezing her shoulder.
“I said DON’T TOUCH ME!”

I CAN'T STOP IT'S TOO MUCH :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

“You’ve been watching too many Friends re-runs. We are not naming our daughter after a fictional baby.” He said firmly.
Sydney held the baby out for Michael to see as she pouted. “She looks like an Emma though.” Sydney told him.
Michael had to admit it. She did look like an Emma. “Syd... You are far too obsessed with that show.” He stated.

THAT WOULD BE ME I'M OBSESSED WITH FRIENDS!! I REFER EVERYTHING TO IT!

She also knew that no one’s life was perfect, but hers was pretty damn close.
SO CUTE AND PERFECT

This fic was amamzing including You and Me. I just loved reading it, they were just so entertaining. This was one of the fics i waiting for you to update because it was so good. You are a great writer and I love reading you fics. They are so funny and fluffy. They are just so adorable and cute I can't get enough of it. I can't wait for your next fic. Amazing job again I loved it!!

:eek:scar: Luv ya, Reema

OMG what a great ending!!! but iam still sad its over :cry: but syd preg. lmao how did vaughn do that for 9 months?? lol. Great job on this fic it was soooo good! i love it! and i cant wait for the new fic i love coldplay and that song! *happy sigh* can i please stay on your PM list for that too! thanks ~Lizzy

Back