awwww it was sooo good
thanks for the amazing fic
and thanks for all the PMs
could you please PM me if you wirte anything else
thanks

love maddy :D

:eek:scar: :eek:scar:

Awwwwwwwwwwww :love:

He knelt down, opening the box to reveal a platinum ring with two smaller diamonds on the sides, bordering a much larger diamond. “Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?”

Sydney had tears streaming down her face as she stared down at Michael. Kneeling down to face him, she nodded. “Yes, oh my God, yes. I’ll marry you.” She kissed him passionately. “I love you so much.”

Michael hugged her tightly. “Me too.” He whispered, leaning over to kiss her again. “You’re so perfect.” He whispered, cupping both of her cheeks. “We’re getting married.” He stated, it sinking in. They were getting married. They were going to be together forever. He couldn’t help but grin.
Ohmygod HE is so perfect!!! hahaha :D

On the ride home, she couldn’t help but smirk. “My dad is going to have an aneurism when he finds out.”
Hahahahaha Sounds about right! Lol :P

“What the hell are you doing, Michael? Take me to the damn hospital to get the baby out of me already.” Sydney hissed.

Michael sat there still in shock, just mumbling ‘oh God’ over and over again. Irina smacked the back side of his head. “Snap out of it.” She fussed at him.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D That is the funniest thing EVER! lol :D

Loved it!!! Sad to see it go though :(

Aly xx :angelnot:

YARRRRGH!

Cai can NOT believe that this fic is over already... It's only been... *scrolls up to check* Ten chapters and an epilogue! That's not long enough! *pouts* Wow... It's only been ten chapters? It seemed so much more longer than that to me... :thinking: Wow... But still! Too short!

*stomps*
*sits in the sandpit*
*glares at the sand*

Grrr... *pokes the sand with a shovel*

Uh... What was I talking about?

Anyways, back to the review!

Dear jeebus... That was such a speckle-tack-arr ending, Katy! I absolutely loved how he proposed to her... And my favourite bit though? The bit in the epilogue when Syd was in labour! It was just too funny... Syd screaming at the baby like that to get the hell out of her :lol:

*pats Vaughnie on the head* The poor guy! He wont be having any more kiddies any time soon :P

And they named the baby Emma after Rachel's Emma on Friends! :woot: Awww! Emma is so gorgeous... Both Emma's! Such a cute name! :love:

Can't wait to read Fix You! I loved this fic!

Love, the very excited Cai
x

OMG!!!!
That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goood!!
I loved this fic!
I don't want it to be over. :depressed:
The proposal was so cute!!
Sydney in Labour was soo funny! :lol:
Baby Emma is a lovely name.
Both storied were great!
Thanx for the pm and for sharing your stories. :D

THat was a perfect end to a perfect fic!
I lved this and ur prequel soooo much!
I cant believe its over!
Syd in labour, soooo funny!
And the engagement *sigh* he is just too perfect!
OK so those comments may b in the wrong order but oh well!
Tis was amazing!
I wanna pm for anything else ok???
I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER!!

^_^ Wonderful ending!! :D I loved it. It's really nice to see everyone finaly so happy.
Thanks for all the PMs! I cant wait for whatever you write next! :smiley:

OMG KATY!!!!
THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING EVER!!!

“What the hell are you doing, Michael? Take me to the damn hospital to get the baby out of me already.” Sydney hissed.

Michael sat there still in shock, just mumbling ‘oh God’ over and over again. Irina smacked the back side of his head. “Snap out of it.” She fussed at him.

LMAOOOO

and when sydney said "YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN MICHAEL VAUGHN, this is all your fault"

LMAAAO that was too funny

aww, im so sad its over. the proposal was perfect, and the way they named their baby was perfect. i will always *heart* this fic
<3333

:love:

awesome job, and can't wait for Fix you!!!

The friends refrences were so cute, when I was reading them I was like this is like Rachel in Friends then you brought up Emma. HE HE Vaughns was so cute when he proposed, and when the baby was born.
Great STory thanks for all the PMs.

*wipes tears from eyes* This was so...beeaaautiful *bursts into tears*

Uhm. Okay.

EMMA GRACIEEEEE VAUGHN!!!!! I LOVE YOU KATY! :rotflmao: Shuddup I know you're going "Oh dear God, I do not know her." lmao

OMFG, that was hilarious hahaha. Jeez. Pregnant women and mood swings. *cringe* I've already had my share of moody preg women lately hahaha

great story, sweetie!! *sits patiently* FIX YOU FIX YOU FIX YOU FIX YOU...

Awwww... such a cute ending to such a great story... :D Haha, wouldn't ANY baby look like an Emma though? Especially when it doesn't have a name yet? :P Anyway, Yay! Finally an epilouge that makes me happy... :P (not talking about any of your stories--just other stories... the epilouges made me wonder... and now I'm rambling... BUT... it's a good rambling... a HAPPY rambling... :P ). Anywho, again, thanks for the PMs and the great chapters! ;)

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

AWWWW
That ending was perfect
We got to see almost of emotions that Sydney could ever possibly have
“You are never ever touching me ever again, Michael Vaughn.” Sydney screamed as she waited to push.
Yeah, that will last like a week, if that long
Thanks for the PM
Thanks for sharing this with us!

Back