:cry:

It finished....

:cry:

Thats just... sad. :cry:

I loved this fic. :cry:

But they got married.

:smiley:

And they had a baby :smiley:

And they named the baby Emma GRACE :D I like that name.... ESPECIALLY the second name... :whistle:

Thankyou thankyou thankyou for writing yet another wonderful story. I cant wait to read what you have in store for your new one!

:smooch:
-G

nooooooooo this story can't end!!!! it was sooooooo good! it still is! i think i may go back and read it all over again! i shall i shall!!1

hehe

thanks for a great story...ohhhhhhhhh...by the way...fix it is looking pretty awesome..just read the first chapter and love it...hehe

thanks

kels

What? I didn't review? I can't believe that I didn't review for the last chappy! :blink: I have an excuse: I had my exams today and yesterday so i didn't have time for reviewing. lame excuse, i know. :rolleyes:

Awesome end! That was sooo funny! :lol:
No more sequel? ^_^

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I feel like such a terrible person. I just realized that I totally read the chapter when it was posted but I never reviewed. *slaps hand* tisk tisk. Jeepers..how could I have done this???
Don't get me wrong I absolutely adored this fic...like beyond belief;I believe to the point of addiction.( like I would have need Anonymous meetings eventually) and I have no idea how I didn't review sooner.

I loved this fic soo very much... onto the quotes!

Waking up that morning, Michael had a huge smile on his face. “Happy Anniversary.” He whispered as Sydney’s brown eyes fluttered open.

Sydney grinned and leaned over to kiss him. “I love you.” She whispered.

“I love you.” He told her, their lips joining for a passionate kiss.

“I hope you didn’t have plans... cause we’re staying in bed all day.” Sydney told him seriously
They are sooo adorable.... hhmmm :naughty: I wonder????
heehee

"But we’re together now, and I don’t want to waste any time. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Sydney. I want to spend the rest of my life making up for my biggest mistake. I want to have children with you and grow old together. I want it all. And I want it with you.” Michael paused to take the velvet box out of his pocket.

He knelt down, opening the box to reveal a platinum ring with two smaller diamonds on the sides, bordering a much larger diamond. “Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?”

Sydney had tears streaming down her face as she stared down at Michael. Kneeling down to face him, she nodded. “Yes, oh my God, yes. I’ll marry you.” She kissed him passionately. “I love you so much.”
once again...so *sweet it could give you diabetes* .....
i love ..love ...love it!!!

Sydney kissed him one last time, before allowing him to take her hands and lead her to the car.

On the ride home, she couldn’t help but smirk. “My dad is going to have an aneurism when he finds out.”

Michael laughed before confessing, “He actually... already knows.”

“What?” Sydney gasped.

“I asked for his blessing.” Michael told her, smiling at her before bringing their intertwined hands to his mouth. He kissed her hand quickly, then putting them down to rest in his lap.

“And you’re still alive?”
heehee... I love spydaddy!!!!

Right before they returned home for Thanksgiving, three months after their wedding, they discovered that Sydney was pregnant. Both were overjoyed. They were finally getting the family they had been dreaming of, even if it was a couple years sooner than they expected.

Their families were also ecstatic. The Bristow’s and Vaughn’s were getting their first grandchild.
awww..aww.awww. quadruple aww.!! Grandchildren. yay!!!

“Mother, do you know what it’s like to be two weeks overdue when it is a hundred and fifteen freakin’ degrees outside. I’m miserable. And this is the most comfortable I have been in weeks. So don’t you dare talk to me about looking appropriate or whatever the hell you were getting at.” Sydney snapped.

Michael sighed. That wasn’t so bad, he thought. She had been a lot worse when she was yelling at him last night for turning the air conditioning off ("It's not normal that I have to wear my winter jacket inside the house," he had exclaimed).
Sydney + reaally overdue= one very angry pregnant lady...heehee.
then again I have no experience with being pregnant but I don't believe we can blame her.

katy.. i just realized I didn't read the whole thing..oh em gee. I am a HORRIBLE person!! ahhh..im going to read right this instant!!!
edit: okay so i just finished and katy ..you made me laugh...you made me cry and I absolutely loved it all!!!

the sweetness( i dont even know if thats a word but if it is) was spectacular!!!
i loved it all..
and emma grace vaughn...you even picked a PERFECT name. genius

YAY!!! and now you already sent out Fix You and it is spectacular as well...woot woot!!!

-kait

p.s i really am sorry about my lack of readership...but if it is any consolation i loved this fic!!! yay for katy!!
</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I try my best...lol!!!

no but seriously. Shouldn't we the readers be thanking you for writing such a great fic! so Thanks!! :D

-kait
</span>

:sideroll:
Poor Vaughn! He must have suffered :lol:
I wouldn't want to be him :P
If Jack didn't kill him I'm sure Sydney would have for doing that to her ^_^
I loved the name of the baby just like I love Friends :P
Remind me of that epi when Rachel is trying to find a name for her baby :lol:

Back