My Own Real Life Nightmare

OMG I just got back form my very, very long vacation (three weeks). You guys are so nice. It's awesome to come home and find all of these wonderful replies. I obviously haven't found time to write becasue I've been away but I'm going to start the next chapter hopefully by tonight. So it should be up soon. I'm so glad that you all like it so much. Abby, thanks so much for updating for me :hug: (hopefully I'll talk to you sometime this week :thinking: )

~Andrea :angelic:

LOL I came back and had 61 PM in my inbox :angelic: . I'm going to be a busy girl!

Okay here is chapter 5. Hope ya like it and I want to thank everyone who reads it. It's so awesome to see that people actually read my fic and like it :hug:

Chapter 5

Sydney sat on her bed, thinking. She tried to make sense of what she heard. She had been sitting in this position for the past three hours. She kept starring at the same picture over and over again; it was in a silver frame. This was one of the only things that would ever make her smile.

She heard soft voices outside her room. She wondered who it was but didn’t try and move. It was impossible. Her legs were cramped and she knew that she probably wouldn’t be moving until the next morning. The voices kept on going. They were coming closer, she could tell. She heard a gentle knock on her door. Sydney inwardly sighed. She had no desire to talk to people right now. She was too tired. The knocking continued until she heard her father’s voice.

“Sydney, I need to talk to you. This is urgent!”

The second Sydney heard that she was up. She raced for the door and saw her father standing there, alongside Kendall. Sydney blushed a little. She didn’t look her best right now. Her hair was all over the place, she had on an old, oversized t-shirt with coffee stains and a pair of ripped jeans. She turned to her father and gave him a questioning glance.

“Sydney, we have arranged for you to talk to Miroslavich tomorrow morning, 9:00 am.

Sydney threw her arms around her father and mumbled her thanks and looked at Kendall and also thanked him. He nodded and they both left. Sydney collapsed on to the couch. She was relieved; she was more than relieved, she was ecstatic. She was finally going to get some answers.

*~*~*~*

Sydney fell into an easy sleep that night; one of the first in along time. As sunlight cam shinning into Sydney’s room she opened her eyes. Everything appeared to be hazy but in a corner she saw a familiar face. It was Vaughn. She sat up as quickly as possible. He turned to her and a smile appeared on his face. She looked at him, not knowing what to say. He came over to her and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her and she looked at him, then all of a sudden he pulled out a gun and his voice changed. It was icy, cold, and distant.

“So I hear that you heard my voice in Miroslavich’s house? Well Sydney, what are we going to do about this?” He didn’t move the gun and Sydney began to cry and shiver.

“Vaughn, what are you doing? It’s me Sydney, Sydney Bristow!”

“I know who you are but I don’t care. You might ruin my plans and now I’m going to have to end your life.”

“NO!” Sydney screamed.

She heard a voice. It was distant, like it was miles away. “Sydney, Sydney!” The voice was becoming clearer now. Sydney sat up in her bed. She was drenched in sweat and was shivering violently.

“Sydney, honey are you okay? You had a nightmare.”

“Francie?”

“Yah, it’s me. Don’t worry your okay.”

Francie held Sydney while she cried. Her sobs soon began to steady. They sat there in silence for a while until Francie quietly asked Sydney if she was okay. Sydney replied with a yes and Farncie got up to leave the room.

“Francie will you stay here, please?” Sydney felt like such a baby but she couldn’t bear being alone.

“Sure,” she replied.

~*~*~*~

Sydney waked into the CIA. More tired than usual but anxious to talk to this man. She walked over to Kendall. He didn’t say anything just pointed to a woman with short blonde hair in the corner. She walked over to her.

“I’ll be taking you, Miss. Bristow to see the prisoner. Follow me, please.” The woman lead Sydney down a hallway, similar to the one she would go down when visiting her mom. The gates lifted slowly as Sydney walked through the hallway. She was always scared that someday she would walk into them. For the first time in a long, long time she smiled at the thought of herself doing that but then went right back to being serious as she remembered what she was doing.

She saw Miroslavich; he sat on a bench in the far corner of the room. His feet dangled, he was a very short man. He looked up when he heard footsteps approaching. His piercing blue eyes seemed to see right through her. She took a step backwards. Something about this man gave her the chills but she stayed composed. She looked over at the woman and nodded, she left and Sydney and Miroslavich were left alone. They stood looking at each other for what felt like hours. Finally Sydney spoke.

“Mr. Miroslavich, I have a few questions for you.”

He briefly nodded at her to continue. Sydney was surprised that he was being so cooperative.

“While I was in your home, I heard something.” She stopped, trying to compose herself. “I heard a voice, a voice that I am quite familiar with.”

Miroslavich looked at her, his eyes cold, giving away nothing. “What voice would that be?” he asked.

“A voice from a message that you received on your answering machine. He sounded like he might be your superior.”

At the mention of Miroslavich’s superior Miroslavich’s face became pale. He looked away from Sydney. “I will not speak of him,” Miroslavich whispered.

Sydney stood and looked at him. Anger was building up inside her. She wondered why Miroslavich was now becoming so scarred and nervous. She took a step towards him.

“You will tell me who he is.”

He looked at her and slowly shoke his head. “I will not.”

“If you do not want to spend the rest of your life alone in a cell then you will,” she threatened.

Sydney could tell that he was getting nervous. She was slowly breaking him down. He was crumbling before her but still he refused to answer her question.

“You will tell me, you son of a b****.”

Out of nowhere he began to sob. Sydney looked at him. What was so horrible that he had to cry. Sydney became angry. Her anger was building up slowly. The monster within her was about to escape.

“Tell me who it is on the machine and what he is doing!” Sydney screamed.

He once again looked at her. Sydney had tears of anger and frustration streaming down her face. “Tell me,” she whispered.

“I can’t,” was all he said.

“Why is that?”

“Because if I do then I will surely be killed.”

“Your in CIA custody right now. Nobody can touch and if you cooperate we will put you witness protection. Where nobody will be able to find you.

Sydney could tell that he was beginning to reconsider. She prayed he would tell her. She knew if he didn’t tell her then she could always go back to Russia and get the machine that had his voice on it. It could be sent to an analyst and confirmed as his voice but she would rather have him tell her. She could get more information this way.

“Gared Aggerich,” he said, so quietly Sydney could barely hear him.

“What does he look like?” Sydney asked.

He looked up at her, confusion written all over his face but he proceeded.

“He’s fairly tall and has blondish hair,” he paused, reminiscing, “and green eyes.”

Sydney backed up against the wall. Her breathing coming in as small gasps. She began to feel dizzy and her hands began to shake. “He’s alive,” she whispered and then fainted.

A/N The part about Sydney walking into the rising gates is something I always think about, lmao. Can't u just imagine it?

Off to send the PMs

first? :thinking:
That was great.
I am so glad that he is alive. :P
I think I bet the pm. :thinking:
And if I didn't I'll ask again.
Could I get a pm the next time you update? :thinking:
Thank you.

I'm not sure if the PM worked becasue my computer was being weird. Can someone who is on the pM list tell me if they got it or not.

Thanks

I'm glad that you like it. Are you sure that the PM went out. Not many people seem to be replying. Maybe everyones just on vacation :thinking: . I'm going to stat the sixth cahpter soon. I've got the idea already so hopefully it won't take long (by tomorrow night or the next morning)

“What does he look like?” Sydney asked.

He looked up at her, confusion written all over his face but he proceeded.

“He’s fairly tall and has blondish hair,” he paused, reminiscing, “and green eyes.”

Sydney backed up against the wall. Her breathing coming in as small gasps. She began to feel dizzy and her hands began to shake. “He’s alive,” she whispered and then fainted.
Awesome update. Can't wait for more :smiley:

I've noticed that not a lot people are reading so if u wnat to be taken off the PM list just post or PM me. I'm not sure when chapter 6 will be up :thinking: :blink: .

Chapter 6, YAH!!!! :D :D :D :happydance:

A/N Just in case you forgot Gared Aggerich is Vaughn's alias

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 6 </span>

Sydney slowly lifted her head and noticed faint images of people. She recognized her father first, then Francie, Will, Kendall, and……..Danny? Sydney sat up so quickly she nearly head butted her father. Her dad gave her a strange look.

“Sydney are you okay?”

Sydney looked to the spot where she saw Danny. He was gone. She looked around the room quickly. She rubbed her head, she was going insane. She felt a distant buzzing noise in her head and she became to feel faint. She slowly rested her head on the pillow but sat right up again when she remembered why she had fainted.

“He’s alive,” she whispered, once again.

“Sydney, lie down. You need to sleep. You hit your head pretty hard when you fell.”

She looked around the room, while everyone gave her strange looks. Francie’s face was scared. Sydney had never seen her friend look so concerned. Will’s face was serious and very grave and Kendall’s expression was unreadable but the most worried and concerned face was her father’s. His face was far from scared, it was distressed. It was etched in worry lines and his eyes seemed even more distant then usual. He looked at his daughter with eyes that were rarely ever seen on Jack Bristow’s serious face; sad and pained.

Sydney listened to her father. She was too tired and weak to put up a fight right now. She heard everyone leave and she was left alone with her thoughts. Miroslavich had admitted it, he admitted that Vaughn had been his superior. When Sydney had heard that voice in Miroslavich’s house she couldn’t believe it was him. His voice was so cold, so distant, so not Vaughn. Sydney curled up into a little ball and began to sob. Almost silently at first but then she began to cry. Tears actually pouring down her face but abruptly she stopped. What was she doing here, sitting in self pity while out there Vaughn was somewhere? She slowly got out of the bed. She felt dizzy but she forced herself to stand up straight. Somehow she was going to have to get of here without anyone noticing because if they did there was no way they would let her go.

She heard small voices coming from the right of her bedroom door. So that meant they were in the kitchen. There was no way of getting around them to the front door. Sydney quickly observed her surroundings. She had to cause some sort of distraction to get them all out of the kitchen. She quickly grabbed a vase from the side of her bed. She threw the dried, dead blood red roses on the ground. She loved this vase but this was far more important then some vase. She threw it as far as she could from the kitchen. She closed her door and waited. She listened closely and heard voices. Everyone seemed to be moving towards the back of the house. Sydney slowly opened her door. They all were standing in the far corner of the house. She moved slowly and silently to the front door and slipped out, unnoticed.

Sydney let out a slow sigh of relief. She was out. Now what was she going to do? She looked around, noticing her surroundings. The beautiful weather was making her sick, as usual. Over the past few weeks Sydney had been feeling negative feeling towards everything. This was one of the many things. Good weather made her want to retch.

She noticed children playing on the streets, and families playing in the park. She never understood how people could feel such happiness when all she felt was empty, nothing what so ever.

Sydney quickly reached her hand into her jacket pocket and got out her car keys. She started up the engine and drove away rapidly, so fast that she almost hit the mail box. She barely had any money but she had to get to Moscow, she had to get to Vaughn. Sydney drove in complete silence. The only noise that she heard was the steady beat of the engine.

Sydney was left with her thoughts and right now her only thoughts were with Vaughn

*~*~*~*~

She drove into the airport. She had enough money to buy a ticket but that was about it. It was weird; she could travel without needing an alias. She could act normal for once but she knew soon that her life would not be normal. Soon she was going to be trying to locate her “dead” boyfriend, who now was some evil man. Sydney shook her head at the thought of it. Her life would never be labeled as normal.

~*~*~*~*

Russia

The plane touched down at midnight. She was exhausted but adrenaline was pumping through her veins. She slowly made her way out of the terminal. She had to locate Vaughn; right now that was her mission.

*~*~*~*~*

Los Angeles

Jack Bristow paced the floor nervously. Sydney had left and the thing was he knew where but there was no way he would be able to pin point her exact location. He knew she wouldn’t be coming home until she found Vaughn. He ran his hand through his hair. Jack didn’t like sitting on the side-lines. He didn’t like to not know what was going on. Jack was not in control and for him that was not normal.

He sat down on Sydney’s couch. Francie and Will were there too. He made no effort to talk to them; he was never one for small talk. Francie and Will just sat there. Not knowing what to say or do. They weren’t use to this.

Jack was scared that Sydney would get into some type of trouble. These people could be dangerous and she no backup. Jack hoped that his daughter would come home……alive.

~*~*~*~*~

Sydney slowly hung up the phone in a phone booth. She had called one of her contacts. She needed to get weapons somehow because she didn’t know the people she was dealing with. Sydney felt so lost. When the CIA sent her on missions she always had back- up or was provided with weapons and a car. Sydney had barely any money. This was going to be harder than she thought but she had to do it.

She had enough money to take a bus to the location of her contact. She hurriedly jumped on the bus. Once she arrived she saw her contact. She swiftly approached.

“Do you have what I need?” Sydney said all business.

He briefly nodded and handed her what she needed. Sydney noticed that he had driven here. Sydney was desperate and she would do whatever it took to get to Vaughn. She raised her arm and smashed down on his head. He staggered and fell back. She searched through his pockets and found his keys. She felt bad, he had always been a reliable source but he would wake up soon and be fine. She would hopefully return his car when she was done.

She hastily drove away. Sydney had no idea where to go. She had no Intel to go on what so ever. She drove aimlessly for a couple minutes. She was watching people walking down the streets, wondering what there problems were. She looked at a man with blonde hair. The car swerved; people turned to look at her. She swore she had just saw him . She got out of the car. Not caring that people were yelling at her in Russian. Where did he go? She saw him, she could not mistake him. She stopped. Maybe she was seriously going insane. Over the past couple of weeks most people had been assuming she was. She stood in the middle of the road. A woman came up to her and asked if she was okay. Sydney didn’t respond. She was in complete shock. She could have sworn she saw him. He was standing in the middle of the street just a second ago and now he wasn’t. That didn’t make any sense but lately nothing really made sense in Sydney’s life.

Sydney slowly stepped back into the car. She felt a dizzy but she forced herself to move her legs. She sat in her car for what felt like hours but really only ended up being five minutes.

*~*~*~*~

Gared Aggerich slowly paced the room. He was enraged. His plan had not worked; he had not been able to complete it. He sat back down in his office chair. He had to calm down; this was not the end of the world. He took deep breathes, not allowing himself to become foolishly mad.

He heard a soft knock on the door. He slowly raised his head to see his partner and companion. He looked into her eyes knowing that she was feeling the same disappointment as he was. He gently pushed his chair back and walked over to her. He took his hands in her hers and said, “Don’t worry, Nadia, our plan will soon be in effect."

OOOO and if u read this please reply. I swear it makes me write better :cool: :D :blush: :angelic: :D

Off to send the PMs

FIRST?
great chap
really hope syd can get to him in time
wow jack bristow scared!!
what is going on with vaughn?
loved it
can't wait for more

One thing u have to remember thsi si not Vaughn (well it's Vaughn but he dosen't knwo it). Like Sydney thought she was Julia Thorne, well Vaughn thinks he is Gared Aggerich.

PM Please!

I really like this! I hope she finds Vaughn soon, but it's not going to be good, is it? I mean, he doesn't know he is Vaughn, and he is with Nadia... this is going to be really bad before it gets better i expect.

I love how she tricked everyone to get out of the house. And Concerned and Scared Jack.. how much do i love that!

Update again soon... This really is good... and thanks for sharing it!! :D

Ellie

Back