My Own Real Life Nightmare

all i can say is wow!!! :jawdrop: i never expected that nadia twist... i can't read and respond as often since school has sterted but please dont take me of the pm list, i will try to read whenever possible, thanks

Sorry I haven't reviewed...I must have missed these pms....
The last two chapters were great...Never saw the twists coming...
Thanks for the pms.
Udpate again soon.

Okay, iIm not really sure if people are really enthustiac about this fic. I haven't updated for a long long time becasue I'm not sure if people really like the fic. So I'm asking that if u really want me 2 update PLEASE say something.

~Andrea :angelic:

(y) (y)
Eh please go on, your story is really great, I love it and I wonder what will happen next !
I don't ask for a PM because I can't open them on my computer (never knew why), but I'm eager to read more !

Great story! Please update again! I want to know whats going on! Can you add me to your Pm list too? I like your ideas, don't end this story!

lee

omg, I completely forgot about this fic. i kind of lost interest, lol (I tend to do that, lol). I'll try writing a new chapter, but I don't know, lol... :confused: . I didn't really like :( I swear I think I have like comitment issues.

OKay, well here it is. I know it's been like a billion years, but I seriously forgot about this fic. I don't really like this chapter, but I wanted to put something up. Sorry it sucks, lol :thinking:

Chapter 7

Nadia Santos was livid. Gared may have been able to contain his anger, but she couldn’t do that. She slammed her fist into the wall. How could they fail? They had it all planed! She paced the room quickly, her feet stomping on the ground with each step. She had to think of a plan- a better plan. Something that would let her and her boyfriend complete what needed to be done.

Gared was a person who could keep the anger inside, most of the time, but Nadia was a person who needed to let it all out. She couldn’t stand when things didn’t go her way, and one way or another she would accomplish her plan; she had to.

~*~*~*~*

Sydney parked the car, her hands were shaking so badly that she couldn’t keep the steering wheel straight. She put the car in park, and carefully put her head against the back of the chair. She closed her eyes and could feel the blood pumping in her head; she was getting another head-ache. Her head felt like a thousand knifes slowly, and painfully entering her skull.

“Get a hold of yourself, Bristow,” Sydney scolded.

She opened her eyes to see the bright sunlight blinding her. She put her hand in front of her eyes, and looked around. She took deep gulps of air, trying to clear her head.
She had to try and figure out where Vaughn’s base of operations was. The funny thing was she had no idea where to start. She hadn’t thought through about anything before she left. At the time nothing else mattered, but now she wished that she would have formulated a plan. What was she suppose to do? What leads did she have to go on? The very simple answer was nothing- nothing what so ever!

~*~*~*~

It had been ten hours since Jack had last seen his daughter, and quite frankly he was scared. It wasn’t like Sydney to be irresponsible; she wasn’t like that. When she was a little girl she was more responsible than he himself. At the age of nine she would make dinner for herself, and for him. It wasn’t something any normal nine year old would do. This was something that only a very mature, responsible girl would do, and that is what Sydney was, and what Sydney is. She would find her way out of this predicament and unfortunately she had to do this on her own, this was a mission that only she could complete.

~*~*~*~

“Tell me what you know about Gared Aggerich,” Sydney stated.

She had a man pressed down against the back of a table, and had a knife to his throat. His name didn’t matter to her, all that matter was that he was the one of the biggest arms dealer in Russia, and if Vaughn was as dangerous as he was portrayed than he would he use this man. The only thing that Sydney found difficult was to actually be able to see the guy without interruption.

Sydney slipped on a short mini skirt, put on a blond wig, dabbed on more than enough make-up, and out on her big black boots.

“That should do,” Sydney said. She looked at her refection in the mirror. She was no longer Sydney, she was Demitria. To be convincing she too had to believe it. She quickly made sure that there were no spare pieces of brown escaping the blonde wig, and left.

Sydney was walking up and down the street looking for the club where apparently the man she needed to find was most often found. She saw a large building in the distance and slowly approached it. She made herself look tall, batted her eyelashes, and slowly walked over to the man standing outside the entrance.

Sydney pretended to look interested with the club.

“Wow, my friends told me this was like the most awesome club like ever,” Sydney said.

The two men eyed her, but didn’t say anything.

“So, what do you two guys do out here?” Sydney approached.

“Well, we umm we have to manage the security,” the taller one replied.

‘Well, isn’t that just dandy,” Sydney flirted, while asking herself if it was possible for someone to be this ditzy?

The men fidgeted, both looking extremely uncomfortable.

Perfect!

She got even closer to them. She could smell the odor generating off them, making Sydney want to puke, but then she remembered why she was here in the first place.

She locked her brown eyes with the cold steel gray ones, and asked as sweetly as possible if she could enter the club. The two men looked at each other; reading each other minds.

“Well, we really aren’t supposed to let you through,” the taller one stuttered.

Sydney turned around, looking as sad as humanly possible.

“But I’m sure we could make an exception this one time,” the man called out, as if his life depended on it.

They opened the door and let Sydney pass; she smiled, which turned into a grimace as she walked passed them.

“Pigs!”

She was in.

“Where is he? What is he planning?” she yelled.

“I don’t know, I swear,” the man cried.

Sydney pushed him harder against the table. “Tell me where he is!” she yelled. She was going to give up on this. She couldn’t give up on this. This was her only hope of ever finding Vaughn, and she was not going to let go.

The man burst out crying. He whispered a location in her ear. Sydney let go slightly, and injected him. Hopefully that would keep him out for a good half an hour. Sydney took a large paperweight, and smashed it against the window, and held on tight. Down 47 floors was a long drop, but the gadget Marshall gave her before she left would work.

Sydney gracefully reached the ground, and began running off to her car. There was no reason for staying here any longer.

**Yes, I know it's short. Sorry.

:( I feel like such a horrible person. i don't update for months, then I write this crapy chapter that isn't even a nice long one. I'm sorry again

Back