My Own Story Series...Sort of

Hi all.

I'm new here and have been searching for awhile for a place to get some feedback about a story series I hope to post. It will consist of several parts over a span of time involving a witch named Tiffany (hence my username) and those close to her. The main themes involve her use of magic on others and vice versa, which can lead to a subtheme of inanimate transformations (mainly dolls or mannequin). I know this sounds a bit rushed but if anyone has any questions or comments please let me now and I will get back to you. Thanks =)

Hi all.

I'm new here and have been searching for awhile for a place to get some feedback about a story series I hope to post. It will consist of several parts over a span of time involving a witch named Tiffany (hence my username) and those close to her. The main themes involve her use of magic on others and vice versa, which can lead to a subtheme of inanimate transformations (mainly dolls or mannequin). I know this sounds a bit rushed but if anyone has any questions or comments please let me now and I will get back to you. Thanks =)
@TiffanytheWitch, welcome aboard! :smiley: If there is anything we can do to make it easier posting your stories just let us know so we can help out.

What is it you are looking for from us?
You really haven't given us anything to enter a discussion with you about?

Well ideally I would like a place to talk about my ideas and get some feedback about my stories. I would love to be able to bounce off some ideas for my story lines. I am usually pretty good at coming up with plots and can write some really good pieces here and there but then its always filling in those plot holes later. What I meant earlier about questions/comments was based on the little bit I mentioned about my story idea. hop this clears things up

Well ideally I would like a place to talk about my ideas and get some feedback about my stories. I would love to be able to bounce off some ideas for my story lines. I am usually pretty good at coming up with plots and can write some really good pieces here and there but then its always filling in those plot holes later. What I meant earlier about questions/comments was based on the little bit I mentioned about my story idea. hop this clears things up
Um?
You still haven't told us anything about it?

Back