My Rant for the Night

Diem

Cadet
Ok. Here I go. I'm usually not one for ranting, but I really like the people on this board, which is why I post here in the first place. Damn...I'm making so many errors typing this it's ridiculous, the backspace key is my best drunken friend tonight. So.... Let me Rant dammit!!!

I got stood up tonight!!!!

I wanted to type F-C0(! here but I don't want to get in trouble. I never like pissing people off... felgercarb!!!! I never get stood up, but I did tonight. I wish I could find a RP loving girl and we could live in happy loving fantasy but such is not the case in the real world...

Ah well F it. Here's my new thing of the moment....

I'm a psych major. I'm very good at reading people, giving suggestions, helping with problems etc etc et al and all bla bla bla...except of course for myself. All my friends come to me... So!!! If anyone would like to come to me, ask questions (Male or Female) please do so, I offer you my services free of charge because I love these forums. I will undoubtedly give better advice then Chobot at IGN Preacher Teacher but at the price of being half as funny.

So come one, come all, I love helping people, and clearly I can't help myself (yes haha laught at me lol) here I am...

I have the same problem...
So you help me and I'll help you!
:lol:

Sucks about your girl, man. :(

But we need all the help we can get, all I can really do is direct everyone to the articles, I hate having to answer pure obvious answer, questions. <_<

Hmmm, I'm not sure what I could tell you for advice on the girl. I've been with the same loving girl for a year now, and no drama ever. I've also never been stood up. I dunno, but If I ever need anything, I will definatly be coming to you for advice! Psych major huh? When do you start making the big bucks?

I hate relationships.

That's why I'm dating someone I already dated for three years. (And I've known him since he was 13.)

I swear if we ever break up again, I'm ditching dating and going solo.

Yeah, I haven't not been in a relationship since I was 15.
(15-18 my current boyfriend, 18-20 some jerk, 20-now my boy again)

If this one breaks down, I need some serious me time.

I fly solo at them time, and I like it. No responsibility, no insecurity, no jealousy! Not that I don't wanna get in a relationship again ever, just saying it can be nice to be single some times. B)

I know there are alot of younger guys out there (younger than me, I'm a old fart) and I have been through it all. I do have some advice for you young pups, and while I KNOW that you won't listen to me now, at some point it's going to hit home and you will understand. So here it is:

Women are EVIL

That is all. Good night, and god speed. :P

I know that women CAN be mean... really mean. But do you think you can really give up women forever? ;) I don't think I can. I don't intend to either. B)

Back