Season 3 My reason why I might NOT watch alias

S

Sarah

OK, I'm seriously thinking of NOT watching alias agian..that is IF vaughn really is married (theres no more syd and vaughn)..and if she really was missing for 3 years!
I cant handle that kind of dissapointment!

LMAO!! Well, don't you remember that it was said what happened between Syd and Vaughn would just strain their relationship? Anyways, I doubt Vaughn would move on that quickly and be married in two years.

Even if Vaughn is married, and Sydney is a whacked out Hong Kong bum, and Jack works for Sloane, I'm sure that eventually things would be solved to the fans' delight. The writers wouldn't make a big cliffhanger only to disappoint the fans.

And plus, I'm an S/V shipper too, but they aren't the whole show. Even if they weren't together Season 3, as much as I'd want them to be together, I'd still accept Alias for the great show it is.

:smiley:

i love S/V too but it wouldn't make me stopping watching the show if they weren't together.but i'm sure everything will be sorted out it usually is

yeah as much as i love syd and vaughn together i wouldnt stop watching!! i know jj probably wouldnt brake them up cause that would piss so many of us off and knows what the outcome would be!! so but if they do brake up i would still watch it to see how it turns out b/t s/v and what their professional relationship becomes!!

I really don't think JJ is going to break them up. They just have that spark and is a big reason why so many people watch. He is just playing with us so we will come back after the summer to watch. Don't get down - stay positive and join the "Vaughn is not married" club!

AliasALIAS said:
And plus, I'm an S/V shipper too, but they aren't the whole show. Even if they weren't together Season 3, as much as I'd want them to be together, I'd still accept Alias for the great show it is.

:smiley:
Ditto. I mean, no offense, (and I'm not saying this to be a brat...), but I think's it's a little bit petty to say you won't watch the show just because of the possibility that Syd and Vaughn won't end up back together... I mean, even if they aren't together at first, who knows what else would/could happen to bring them together again, you know? ALIAS is still a really great show, with and without S/V going on... Like I said before...who knows what will happen? Besides JJ himself...

*Stacie*

and besides, if you stop watching you'll NEVER know if he's really married or not! at least watch the first episode of next season before deciding!!

in jj we trust

even though i am a huge s/v shipper(tears were streaming down my face when i saw the ring~LOL!) and i am very curiuos about the missing two years, i still believe in the show! i dont want to sound mean or like im attacking you, im not but i think its terrible not watching alias just because the main couple is splitsville? alias has soo much too offer besides romance(even though its a great part) there are soo many other plots and character relationships that are just as interesting, j/i relationship, the spy family relationship, and now we will get the s/v tension really back which could prove very interesting and intriging shows! and we will be back to the "oooo did he just look at her like that! YAH!"LOL!which is always fun! especially if you are a shipper!
what im saying is give jj some slack and have some faith in him and the show! and you can always have the hope that somehow and soon that they get back together, plus arent you the least bit interested in finding out what in the heck happened over those two years?!! i am! and i think its genius of jj really, i mean look at this board, at all the speculation at all the new fans and at all of us going crazy, we are practically up in arms trying to figure out what happened and many were emotional about that finale, which is the main goal of entertainment, to connect with the audience and to stimulate their minds or make them aware of something! well it definatly connected with many of us and is stimulating our minds to the highest extent of trying to figure this puzzle out!
i hope you watch the next season and keep your faith alias!

Charlie said:
VK said:
alias has soo much too offer besides romance

Very true. I didn't come to Alias for the romance, did you? And even if I did, I'd still stay with it.
i didnt, i didnt even know there was going to be romance in it!LOL! i hear new spy action drama and i thought that sounded cool and here i am!LOL!but the romance is an added plus but its not even what alias is based on in the first place.

^_^ Oh. I would never ever ever ever consider NOT watching Alias!! It's part of my lifeline!
And after that finale I was just SO dissapointed because of the whole ring and Vaughn/Sydney but after watching the Friends finale yesterday that had absolutely NO CLIFFHANGER... i think that the Alias Finale would have sucked without the end with Vaughn and saying 2 years and the ring because THAT is what makes us want to find out EVEN MORE and watch season 3 even more! And i also trust JJ because I really think that he will make everything turn out just peachy!!

I can't see myself not watching Alias. How else would I waste my summer?

(says to self: you are NOT wasting your time... it is a good use of time... it is a good use of time...)

Sarah said:
OK, I'm seriously thinking of NOT watching alias agian..that is IF vaughn really is married (theres no more syd and vaughn)..and if she really was missing for 3 years!
I cant handle that kind of dissapointment!
it was 2 years. that is exactly what i was thinking in the 5 minutes that followed the end of the finale. i was like so confused and my mom was like "what's wrong"and of course i wouldn't tell her. so then i went to sleep... woke up in the middle of the night to see a terrific storm... went back to sleep and woke up in the morning to find out that i had no school... i was like majorly depressed because of the finale. then i went on here and i saw other people's reactions and several theories and stuff and that made me feel better so i don't think that jj would ruin the s/v for us. the 2 years i'm just interested to find out more about.

yep i will never stop watching it and am really p.o. at jj but i have some faith in the deranged guy and know he wouldnt disapoint us!!

p.s.- your sig is soo sad alias_fan but i love it!!

I'm a S/V shipper, but i also like the plots in Alias too. And watching how syd would handle that kind of info would be interesting to see! It might be a bit devastating if she WERE missing for 2 years, but it'll just make alias more interesting! :smiley:

Back