Season 3 My reason why I might NOT watch alias

Heres some hope for all the rest of the S/V fans: if he is married to someone else, she will prob end up dying anyways and then Syd and Vaughn will get back together- @ least I REALLY REALLY hope they will. but even if they dont ALIAS is still the best show!

I may not be a big Syd/Vaughn shipper, but I've enjoyed the romance--and who says it's over?! It can't be a great romance without encountering a few bumps in the road, ladies and gentlemen! This is drama! This is entertainment! These two people obviously have not stopped loving each other! Why do fans want to write series for the producers nowadays? I think it would be much more boring if things went straight into--yawn--marriage without any complications. And, you know what, if it turns out that it is two years into the future, at least that would be an uncommon twist, wouldn't it? Certainly not same-old, same-old. Have a little faith in Mr Abrams and be prepared to suffer along--deliciously--with both Sydney and Vaughn. Anyway, that's my advice and I'm taking it.
;)

i thnk that if u were truly a fan of alias, then it wouldnt matter if vaughn and syd mightnot be together. their relationship is jus a part of the show.

*gasp* not watch alias?? i would die!! lol i am already dying and it has only been like 3 weeks since the finale! just trust jj! he hasn't let us down yet has he???

LOL, i couldn't imagine not watching ALIAS. i would just die, it is such an awesome show. Just because Syd and Vaughn aren't together doesn't mean that the show is ruined. Who knows, i heard from another discussion on All ALias that maybe the person married to Vaughn was sent by Sloane as a spy. Wouldn't that be an interessting spin on things? It is an excellent show, and i agree with Charlie i would definately watch because JJ always keeps us in suspense, excellent writing.

It really depends on how much this thing with S/V kills the show. I mean, I've relyed on it for so long.... Granted, they'll still have the Sydney Angstyness, but I don't know about Vaughn... I can't watch shows without the angst or relationships or something... :Points to season 6 of Buffy: Spike wasn't a relationship, and that was, in my opinion, the worst season ever.... I don't want that to happen to Alias, but unless JJ makes me happy and does something extravagent with this, I dunno...

I'm not a big S/V shipper either, but this show is just brill, brill, brill (y) . It's kind of sad that I get excited watching it :woot: , isn't it? But I just love it. As for a reason why I won't watch it, the only reason...............
unless I'm dead! ^_^

Although if Lena Olin didn't return I might dabble with the idea! ;) But yet again I'd still watch it.

even if they did something really dramatic like killing vaughn off, i'd still watch alias...its not just about one romance or one character, its about much more than that..so, i'm with alias until the end (which i hope is never)

I can't imagine not watching alias! gasp!! We'll just have to stick out the summer (as hard as it will be, lol) and TRUST JJ!! All relationships have problems, thats what makes them stronger. But alias would still be a great show, even if things didn't work out (but i really hope they do!)

Vaughnluver said:
I can't imagine not watching alias! gasp!! We'll just have to stick out the summer (as hard as it will be, lol) and TRUST JJ!! All relationships have problems, thats what makes them stronger. But alias would still be a great show, even if things didn't work out (but i really hope they do!)
I agree totally with you!!!!!!!!!!

Alias is more that a Romance, Alias is a TV Series with emotion, danger, personal relations, love Father - Daugther, Shipper Vaughn - Syd ... I´m Shipper, but I see Alias because I like the argument and Obviously I see Alias for MV :P

S & V FOREVER :lol:

~Natalia~

I love Weiss too much not to watch Alias and what would I do in the meen time, if I wasn't one here I would be board out of my whits!

I have faith in J.J.!!! plus before Phase one when Syd and Vaughn weren't together the show was just as awesome. The whole wanting to be together but couldn't was a huge storyline. Vaughn getting married incorporates that storyline again. I can't wait for next season to see how it plays out.

even if they did something really dramatic like killing vaughn off, i'd still watch alias...its not just about one romance or one character, its about much more than that..so, i'm with alias until the end (which i hope is never)

Same here, i would never stop watching Alias.

i would continue watching alias even without syd/vaughn. it is the best show on earth!!! also the best thing about the syd/vaughn relatioship is all the angst (although its nice 2 see them 2gether) and i think the next season will have plenty of syd/vaughn angst :D which is definetly something 2 look forward 2 :smiley:

Back