Season 3 My reason why I might NOT watch alias

But how much of Alias was Syd and Vaughn with their looks of longing and they way they worked so well together. If he is married I can't imagine that he would still be working as closely with her. :(

Then the other question is "they asked me to come back and explain" Back from where?
Sorry I agree if JJ has changed Alias to much I can't stand the idea of watching it anymore.

Yes Dixon, Irina, Jack, Will etc are all great and I love to watch them but, come on how much did we watch to see Syd and Vaughn knowing that they would be together one day.

Now we have to spend another year with them looking at each other across the JTF room, and if JJ had him marry ALice I am going to throw up.

i hope he didn't marry granny alice. geez she had a lot of wrinkles! well anywayz i wouldn't stop watching alias cuz i already know i'll be watching tv on a sunday night and "accidentally" switch to alias.

What, is the sum total of Alias Sydney+Vaughn? Man, I'm sorry for all you're missing out on. Besides, you're going to miss all of the angsty goodness between them next season. That's even better than love and posies all the time between a couple!
;)

SD6Agent24 said:
I have faith in J.J.!!! plus before Phase one when Syd and Vaughn weren't together the show was just as awesome. The whole wanting to be together but couldn't was a huge storyline. Vaughn getting married incorporates that storyline again. I can't wait for next season to see how it plays out.
ditto! you guys! you can't just not watch alias. think about before syd and vaughn got together. all of us would notice every touch and glance toward each other. it was fun,now that i think of it, to watch them have all that sexual tension. i really loved it. don't get me wrong, i was head over heals when they were together, but i also found it interestiing when they were apart. even though jj has already anounced that vaughn is married and i now describe him as the "really hot rat" i'm still going to watch it. i know that their realationship isn't going to just end. plus if i don't watch it i will miss the big romantic get back together between them. it will probably be better than their phase one kiss if i know jj.(actually i don't know him, i just mean show wise) i personally can't wait for the next season! i hope everyone will watch along with me! trust me. i think if you don't you'll be missing out.

love ya babes~
Karen :surf: 🎺 :trampoline: (y) (y)

i can't imaging myself not watching alias, i am already in severe withdrawal, lol...but i really do hope that jj has some interesting plot device as the reason for vaughn's getting married...can't wait till september

goofygal said:
SD6Agent24 said:
I have faith in J.J.!!! plus before Phase one when Syd and Vaughn weren't together the show was just as awesome. The whole wanting to be together but couldn't was a huge storyline. Vaughn getting married incorporates that storyline again. I can't wait for next season to see how it plays out.
ditto! you guys! you can't just not watch alias. think about before syd and vaughn got together. all of us would notice every touch and glance toward each other. it was fun,now that i think of it, to watch them have all that sexual tension. i really loved it. don't get me wrong, i was head over heals when they were together, but i also found it interestiing when they were apart. even though jj has already anounced that vaughn is married and i now describe him as the "really hot rat" i'm still going to watch it. i know that their realationship isn't going to just end. plus if i don't watch it i will miss the big romantic get back together between them. it will probably be better than their phase one kiss if i know jj.(actually i don't know him, i just mean show wise) i personally can't wait for the next season! i hope everyone will watch along with me! trust me. i think if you don't you'll be missing out.

love ya babes~
Karen :surf: 🎺 :trampoline: (y) (y)
Very well said!! (y) (y) A good way to please the SV shippers.

vaughnandsydney said:
i can't imaging myself not watching alias, i am already in severe withdrawal, lol...but i really do hope that jj has some interesting plot device as the reason for vaughn's getting married...can't wait till september
i agree. i have been watching all the old eppys over and over again. it's really sad.
thank you AliasALIAS.

love ya babes~
Karen 🎺 :trampoline: :surf:

My first post.

Whee! *hears crickets*

Y'know, I'm a fanatical romantic. The whole Sydney-Vaughn coupling (heck, I even want it t'be Michael Vartan-Jennifer Garner!) has been... shall I say, a primary reason for me to keep on watching the show. Sure there are other things about it which are tremendously good and wonderful besides the lovebirds' romance. I personally think Sydney's family problem with both her mom and dad is the most powerful irony I've ever seen ignited within an action show. And the comic reliefs that are comin' from Weiss and Marshall? I actually take quotes on 'em. So I dunno... I'm hangin' really, really balanced inbetween my decision to whether watch or not watch the show anymore.

'Sides... I'm in Asia. Haven't even went through the first season, but I friggin' love spoilers with all my gut.

Again, I overdosed on the Starbucks. So forgive me if some sentences or terms does not go correctly withinn this post.

Oh, and uh, Hi EVERYONE!!! Nice to meet you!!

Chooya said:
I'm hangin' really, really balanced inbetween my decision to whether watch or not watch the show anymore.

'Sides... I'm in Asia. Haven't even went through the first season, but I friggin' love spoilers with all my gut.
It looks like you'll have some time to decide whether to keep watching, at least! (If you love spoilers!) But really, there is so much to the series--and there will be so much between Sydney and Vaughn, yet!
;)

To be honest the whole Syd/Vaughn thing is annoying me know. So they weren't together, then they where, and now...well.......who knows, not me! ^_^
At the beginning I was like that, "JUST GET IT ON", then they did and I was like :blush: , but it got old, and now with what's happened have we got to go through all that again???? ;) I hope not, but then again...if they aren't together.....OK I'm going to stop now, I'm beginning to confuse myself! :blink:
Caling out again, if there's no Irina/Lena, :angry: , I love all the Syd/Irina and Jack/Irina scenes!

I'm just excited to see how their relationship plays out over this next season. I mean, I am a S/V shipper to the core, but I want to see how they handle what has happened, and how they react to each other now. That alone will keep me tuning in week after week.

I'm actually kind of glad JJ put some stress on their relationship. A lot of people were getting bored with their relationship (dunno why) and like that! he changed it up. It will actually bring a great element to the show and make it even more interesting (if that's even possible) Don't get me wrong, I'm a hugh S/V shipper, but maybe this is for the best. I mean, if you say their meant to be together forever and they have that deep of a love, don't you think they will eventually get back together?

True relationships can't be all perfect at all times, they need to have some problems along the way too. But like the saying goes "True love conquers all", then it's just gonna take some time to conquer all.

Yea, people were all complaining that the s/v realationship was getting too boring, and now once it might be over everyone starts complaining that they're not together! I'm getting sick of it all! LOL! Whatever happens between them, Alias will still be the best TV show ever!

alias_luver said:
Yea, people were all complaining that the s/v realationship was getting too boring, and now once it might be over everyone starts complaining that they're not together! I'm getting sick of it all! LOL! Whatever happens between them, Alias will still be the best TV show ever!
Agreed! I definately think that Alias can go on without all the romance, and hey--it could be interesting seeing Vaughn regretting getting married.

I ain't goin' nowhere! ^_^ To sum it up I will only not watch Alias, if well..........I'm dead! :lol: Well, it's true!

syd_spy47 said:
True relationships can't be all perfect at all times, they need to have some problems along the way too. But like the saying goes "True love conquers all", then it's just gonna take some time to conquer all.
If that's so, I can't wait to see how Jack and Irina manage to get back together! Tell you what though; I'm not holding my breath!
^_^

If that's so, I can't wait to see how Jack and Irina manage to get back together! Tell you what though; I'm not holding my breath!

When I wrote that I wasn't thinking anywhere along the lines Jack&Irina--more with Sydney Vaughn but that does raise an interesting question. Where does Jack/Irina fit into season 3? It's anyone's guess as their relationship is very very complicated. I guess this is another 'wait, see, and hold your breath' thing.

Chooya said:
Again, I overdosed on the Starbucks. So forgive me if some sentences or terms does not go correctly withinn this post.

Oh, and uh, Hi EVERYONE!!! Nice to meet you!!
Nice to meet you! I'm like always overdosed on Starbucks! It's like the best pleace in the world. Actually...my first job is going to be there! :stupid: :baa: :eek:fftopic: LOL!

Any who. You guys are right. Relationships aren't perfect. For heavens sake the only thing that could even be perfect on this earth is Michael Vartan and that is it! They need to have stress on their relationship. And on the bright side if Vaughn divorces his wife and syd won't take him back maybe I can have him! LOL!

Love ya babes~
Karen :trampoline: 🎺 :surf:

Back