My Sci-fi short film -SENTINEL

My thoughts:
  • Very visually well done.
  • Fun little story, though hard to follow. Why was he alone on a ship? Why was the ship broken?
  • Was someone attacking Earth? If so, why were they on Uranus? Did he blow them up in the end?
  • The Star Trek computer effects were funny addition, but a little odd. Kind of jarred away from the scene.
  • Overall an enjoyable 10min

No Comercial Short Sci-fi Movie for Entertainment purposes only.
Hello friends! I've been working (Let's just say in my limited free time for the past 4 months) on a sci-fi project called SENTINEL, it was killing me but It's finally done.i have used everything i could , background stock footage, 2D images -Pro scores etc...basically i'm a not a 3D guy,some elements in the movie are pre-keyed 3d. At the beginning i had a few shots (just for a demo reel for the actor) it was looking so good,so i decided to do a short. But guys trust me , working with 2D images try to make it look like 3D can drive you insane sometimes. If you are going do a sci-fi film plan for it, i didn't so i paid the price. i hope you all like it

No Comercial Short Sci-fi Movie for Entertainment purposes only.
Hello friends! I've been working (Let's just say in my limited free time for the past 4 months) on a sci-fi project called SENTINEL, it was killing me but It's finally done.i have used everything i could , background stock footage, 2D images -Pro scores etc...basically i'm a not a 3D guy,some elements in the movie are pre-keyed 3d. At the beginning i had a few shots (just for a demo reel for the actor) it was looking so good,so i decided to do a short. But guys trust me , working with 2D images try to make it look like 3D can drive you insane sometimes. If you are going do a sci-fi film plan for it, i didn't so i paid the price. i hope you all like it

Back