My Secret Valentine

aww that was great! i agree with zoey, the interactions between jack an nadia are really great!
thanks for the PM :D
cant wait for more :P

Thank you for the pm. I love pairing of Jack and Nadia. They are so cute together. :love: I cannot wait for next update. :smiley:

I’m so sorry for the long delay in updating this fic, but my muse have been absent for a while. I hope you like this update. :hug:

My Secret Valentine

Chapter 5

“I knew we couldn’t trust Lauren Reed. This can’t be happening,” Rachel complained angrily when the blonde had completely disappeared from their sight. Lauren had also removed the mic and the GSP tracker, meaning that they had no way to find or contact her.

“Shut up. She’s one of the good guys now. This is just her way of getting Daivari to trust her. Lauren will be back, I’m sure of it,” Nadia replied to the other woman in an angry tone and stood up so she was facing the taller woman.

“I bet you 1000 dollars that we won’t see that double crossing bitch ever again. She and Daivari are most likely heading to a nice unextraditable country never to be seen again. You’re an idiot Nadia, you bought her ‘I’m a reformed criminal and I want to redeem myself’ bullshit hook, line and sinker,” Rachel scoffed and faced her directly, not backing down.

“Just because you are a backstabbing whore, that doesn’t mean everyone are as well. One good thing came out of this, it is finally established that blondes really are dumb,” Nadia noted angrily with a malicious glint in her dark eyes.

“Isn’t that the pot calling the cattle black and if anyone is a backstabbing whore, it’s you.” Rachel fired back and inched closer to Nadia.

“You’re the one who runs after a man who isn‘t interested in you at all. You throw yourself at Jack constantly, which is pathetic and kinda whorish,” Nadia said not caring that everything they said could be heard in the CIA.

“You don’t know anything what goes on between me and Jack, so I would just shut up. Don’t get on my case because good boy Weiss dumped you and no one wants to be with you.” Rachel said surely and glanced at Jack who was wisely staying out of this argument.

“You and Jack don’t have anything, how can I get this through your thick skull. You are more deluded than I thought if you think you have any shot at being the next Mrs. Jack Bristow, because he’s my boyfriend ,” Nadia said and only after the words had left her mouth it hit home what she had actually said. Their secret relationship wasn’t that secret anymore, obviously.

--

“Did I hear correctly? I thought I heard that Nadia said she and Jack were dating,” Marshall said while trying to adjust the connection in the belief that there was something wrong with the system.

Sydney stood trying to wrap her head around what she had just heard. Her sister had told Rachel that she was dating her father. That can’t be true, dad would never do that to her. She could have ignored what she thought she heard, if it wasn’t for the shocked expressions on the faces of Weiss and Michael. They had heard it as well.

She felt sick to her stomach, partly because she was pregnant, but for the most part for the nausea that surfaced with the idea of her father sleeping with her little sister. How could they do that? It was almost incestuous, even if they weren’t related by blood. She was never going to speak to either of them again if they really were in a relationship. They were betraying everything she cared about.

“Syd, you okay?” Michael asked concerned and trying to mask his surprise about the newest piece of information about his sister-in-law’s dating life.

“Would you be okay if you found out that your father was in a relationship with your sister?” Sydney snapped angrily at the question she viewed as extremely dumb.

--

“What?” Rachel screeched in a voice loud enough to be heard by anyone who had ears in the near vicinity of the room they were currently in.

“Jack, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to blurb it out, but I’m kinda happy that everyone knows now. We can now be together freely,” Nadia said ignoring Rachel’s fuming and foot stomping. As far as she was concerned, the blonde wasn’t in the room.

“I love you Nadia, but this is not the place to discuss this. This mission is in danger and as much as I care for you, we need to focus on this,” Jack said with professionalism, but still there was a certain tenderness in his eyes that was directed to Nadia. In the midst of all of this drama, none had noticed Lauren entering the hotel room looking quite satisfied with herself.

“Miss Reed, where the hell you disappeared to? You were supposed to chat with Daivari at the restaurant and then introduce me and Rachel to him.” Jack inquired angrily and the softness in his eyes had disappeared.

“Our cover would have been blown if I had insisted on Daivari to meet you there right away. He’s not a dumb man, it would have made him very suspicious if I hadn’t left with him. Before you start shouting me about the listening devises, I had to leave them behind since he employs a man just to make sure no one’s bugged. If I would have entered his suite carrying anything electronic aside from a cell phone, I’d be dead right now,” Lauren said in a know-it-all kinda way. She didn’t want to come across as condescending, but she believed strongly that her way had been the best.

“What did you do in his suite? Did he show you the blueprints of the target he plans on bombing?” Nadia said professionally, ignoring the looks of hatred Rachel was throwing in her direction. She couldn’t help herself from smiling and being happy, she and Jack had come clean about their relationship and the world hadn’t come to an end. Only thing that bothered her was Sydney’s upcoming reaction, if her sister hadn’t been listing at the office, the word would undoubtedly come back to her.

“He didn’t show me anything relating to the next bombing, he didn’t want to talk about it at all. All he wanted was to hear about what’s been going on with me recently and then we had a glass of champagne before I excused myself.” Lauren said dumping her bag on the table and taking her jacket.

“That doesn’t sound like Daivari at all. He’s known for having multiple dalliances with woman and isn’t the type to just invite you to his suite to ship champagne with no ulterior motives,” Rachel said with voice filled with disbelief and stared at Lauren with questioning eyes.

“What are you implying? Besides I thought we already established that no one cares what you think or don’t believe. I’d just be quiet if I were you,” Nadia replied with a self-satisfied smile, she had already won one round against Rachel which had tasted so good. The only thing that could have topped that would have been if Rachel had taken a major tumble in front of everyone, but this would do.

“Vincent Daivari is a love ‘em and leave ‘em type, he loses interest very quickly. I’m in the minority as someone who has never slept with him, making me very interesting in his eyes. He respects me because I don’t fall to his bed, he sees me as an equal which is rare.” Lauren explained, noticing the tension between Nadia and Rachel which seemed worse than before. She was curious at what had happened to change the delicate status quo between the two women.

“Do you think we’ll be able to get the information about the bombing tonight? It’s not good to delay detaining him, as soon as we have the location, he’s going to apprehended. Daivari is too dangerous to let go, with a duel citizenship of Jordan and America, he travels way too freely to my liking,” Jack said taking a file from the desk that contained all possible targets where bombs could go off during the Presidents meeting with Jordan’s King Abdullah II.

“His biggest weakness is his ego, stroke it the right way he’ll tell you almost anything. Complement his previous bombings, his shoes and most importantly his cleverness that he hasn’t been apprehended before.” Lauren instructed. If luck would be in their corner, Daivari could be caught tonight and handed over in the care of Jordan’s officials. He would then be extradited to the US according to the agreement made by the two countries and would be facing trial for terrorism most likely being sentenced to death by lethal injection for the deaths of a dozen American citizen’s in the last couple of years. Jordan had expressed desire to press charges against him for crimes committed against the Jordan people, but due to his involvement in international terrorism and being born in Michigan, he would be tried as an natural born American.

To be continued…

Next chapter: Jack and Rachel meet Daivari and something goes wrong.

What an awesome update Tintti!
I cant believe Syd Knows knows now :woot: . . .

I just loved the way Nadia stood up to Rachel! :jump:

a backstabbing whore? That was absolutely hilarious and fun! :D

Thank you so much for updating. :hug:

I can't believe Nadia let that slip...I mean it was bound to happen, but still...When they get home its gonna be ugly with Syd...
great update....
Thanks for the pm.

:woot: Thank you for the pm. This story is one of my favorites. :love: The Jack/Nadia relationship is very intriguing. The way everyone found out and the fight between Nadia and Rachel was just way too funny :laughbounce: Cannot wait till next update.

Back