My So-Called Life

mysocalledlife.jpg

Disclaimer: Do not own anything in relations to Roswell or Alias which I borrow two names from
Rating: PG-PG13
Couple: CC mainly M/L
Summary:Liz moves to Roswell her senior year and stumbles on some shocking information

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Elizabeth Parker and this is the story of my life. Ok not exactly my life, but at least my 12th grade year in high school. Yep you heard me right high school. That vicious, cruel and downright intolerable place and even though you say you hate it with a passion a part of you loves it and never wants to leave.

So it all started when my parents died two months before the beginning of my 12th grade year. They were so great and so full of life and just the parents every kid wishes for. Well they died in car accident after a drunk driver hit their car. So after their death I was handed over to my grandmother. Claudia Parker very nice lady love her to death (not literally of course) fun and reminds me a lot of myself. She allowed me to stay the last two months in Florida before school started to be with my friends. My friend Rachel’s dad was nice enough to drive me to my grandmothers. Where does she live you ask? Well get this she lives in that crazy little town known as Roswell, New Mexico. You know that town that believes aliens crashed in 1947 and now live among them. Ha yeah right like that would ever happen. Anyways so I drove out to my grandma. My stuff had already been shipped out there. Why? Oh that would be so I could have my car that I absolute love. It’s a white mustang convertible and I got it for my 16th birthday. So as I was saying when I got there it was a late Sunday night and I would be starting school the following morning. See my grandma had already registered me and everything was already set and this is where my life gets really interesting…

Beep Beep Beep

A hand reaches out from the covers and shuts off the alarm. I sit up quickly a little disoriented about where I am. I take a look around my room. It is quite nice, with my own bathroom and own private balcony. I get up and start getting ready for school.

It’s about 7’oclock when I am finally ready and school starts at 7:30. So I decide it is time to jet.

“Hey grams” I say walking into the kitchen

“Lizzie-bear! You startled me.” Claudia said after jumping a half a mile

“Sorry I didn’t mean to”

“Oh no sweetie it’s quite alright just not use to having anyone else in the house that’s all. So you look very cute,” she says looking at knee length white Capri pants, orange tee and white platform sandals. “You are going to make all the boys at West Roswell swoon over you.”

“Grandma” I say embarrassed. I am sure my cheeks are flaming red.

“What can’t your Grams make an observation? Now lets get you some breakfast, so you can get on your way………”
So that’s my grandmother. Kind, sweet, loving, caring and well you get the idea. She is just everything a girl wants in a grandma. As I was saying earlier she lives in Roswell the alien capital of the world. And get this she owns her very own alien theme restaurant called The Crashdown Café. It’s really cheesy with alien stuff everywhere and the waitress where like this teal dress with a silver alien head apron and bobbing antennas. Fun huh! Well speaking of waitress’s. Yep that’s right you guessed it! I am going to be one. See I need a job and since my grandmother owns the place it kind of solves a whole lot of problems. So I am now introducing you to Liz Parker, alien waitress. Ok so lets get on with this story...

This is my first time reading a non-alias fanfic. I was a little unsure about it, I don't know why, cuz I love all the Alias stuff I've read.

Anyways, this is wonderful. You are planning on continuing it right? I mean she hasn't even met Max yet! We can't be leaving things like that. So please, oh please share more and when you do, you could send me a PM...k?

~mel~

Back