My Super Sweet Sixteen

I am SO addicted to this show. For those who haven't seen it, it's on MTV Tuesdays and it's all about these over-the-top extravagant sweet sixteen parties. My fave was last week when this girl went to Paris to get her dress and whined the whole time.

My God!!!! I hate people like that! They complain over everything....while poor people like me haven't traveled anywhere within a 200 mile radius of my house. Sounds fun, though! My parents got rid of our statelite, so I haven't had MTV forever!! But I'm moving out soon....then I'll have fun!! :woot:

ugh...lol....I watch it, but I get annoyed pretty quickly. The people are so incredibly spoiled and unappreciative. Besides, no offense, but why do you need a huge ball just because you turned 16? what have you accomplished, besides being fortunate enough not to die before your 16th? I mean, it's like "Congrats! You made it!" lol...sorry for the rant! ~Lauren :P

i hate people like that...why pay 200,000 dollars for one freaken party....see they only see themeselves and do not think about other people...and i mean comeon???" daddy....mom canceled my credit card..." gosh why don't you get urself a freaken job

Last night was unbelievable. This dad took his 16 year old son to a strip club to pick out dancers for his party. The creepiest part was when he was like, "Son, do you prefer silicone or the real thing." And then they had to bribe these girls to come by giving them clothes from his stepmom's store. AHHHH! I love watching this show and laughing at the ridiculousness.

My roommate and I enjoy watching as well. I think I was the most annoyed when the girl a few weeks ago started balling because her mom took away her credit cards and then they didn't give her a car for her birthday to teach her a lesson. O wow, what a lesson, be nice for a few days and you get the car..... I guess I am annoyed when parent's try to be friends with their kids rather than their parents......

spaceyme1 said:
My roommate and I enjoy watching as well.  I think I was the most annoyed when the girl a few weeks ago started balling because her mom took away her credit cards and then they didn't give her a car for her birthday to teach her a lesson.  O wow, what a lesson, be nice for a few days and you get the car..... I guess I am annoyed when parent's try to be friends with their kids rather than their parents......
[post="1204261"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That would be Ava. yeah she was a total brat. And her voice was so whiny when she said, "Mommy Dior is CLOSED."

Back