Season 4 My taping messed up!

i'm sorry, this doesn't REALLY hafta do with season 4, APO, but it sorta does...

i set it all up to tape, i come back later, it's not taped and i have a whole bunch of effing LOST EPISODES ON IT...

I NEVER TAPED LOST! except ONCE only 10 minutes of it because my friend needed it...

:blowup:

so now i don't have the eppy taped AND i have a mystery...

(n) :( :angry: :depressed:

Alias_Fan0202 said:
i'm sorry, this doesn't REALLY hafta do with season 4, APO, but it sorta does...

i set it all up to tape, i come back later, it's not taped and i have a whole bunch of effing LOST EPISODES ON IT...

I NEVER TAPED LOST!  except ONCE only 10 minutes of it because my friend needed it...

:blowup:

so now i don't have the eppy taped AND i have a mystery...

(n)  :(  :angry: :depressed:
[post="1146670"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know the feeling, I had to work so I taped it and the first hour taped and then all I saw was snow on the TV. I hope that ABC will re-run it before next week. Im so maddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :madfire: :banghead: :angry: :angry2: maybe someone who taped it could mail us a copy. ;)

well i guess i wasn't clear...

i DID see it the first time around, but i was planning to watch it again...

now i feel bad for everyone who didn't see it at all!

i hope they do rerun it...(y)

I didn't get to see it at all.
I am hoping that someone has taped it for me...but who? I would really enjoy seeing by the time the next episode airs.
Alas...

I feel sorry for you.. I got a 1.37 GB super ultra-HQ rip of the episode in high-quality AC3, 5.1 surround sound and XviD! It' 960 pixels wide and over 500 pixels in height... Best non-DVD or non-HD video I've ever seen.

Edit: Oh... I didn't see your second post - you DID see it... OK...

Alias_Gay said:
if you have seen it, why do u have a mystery???
[post="1148150"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the mystery was the Lost episodes on the tape and then why the tape was at the end.

i haven't EVER taped lost except for one 10 minute bit for a friend, and i know i rewound it when i was done for the next time i'd have to tape something.

and no one else would touch that tape or tape lost...it has my name written clearly all over it: DO NOT TOUCH...

it's a mindboggler...

ivand67 said:
I feel sorry for you.. I got a 1.37 GB super ultra-HQ rip of the episode in high-quality AC3, 5.1 surround sound and XviD! It' 960 pixels wide and over 500 pixels in height... Best non-DVD or non-HD video I've ever seen.

Edit: Oh... I didn't see your second post - you DID see it... OK...
[post="1149059"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YEah those hi-res versions are great. Although I would like someone to give me a completely unresized 1080i resolution rip..That is 1920 x 1080. I may have to try to do it with my ATI HDTV tuner next week.

On episode 3, I almost missed out on it because my tape decided to cut off during part of the episode. Luckily I came home 20 minutes before 8:30 and caught it. I make it a habit to tape all episodes before they come out on dvd. You never know how long it's going to take. Episodes 1& 2 were interesting. :P

Back