Season 5 My Theory About Rambaldi Stuff

So....this might sound crazy but here is my theory about some of the people conected to Rambaldi...

So when Irina was tlaking to Jack about Nadia she said "I wonder where she got that from..." and she looked at Jack now it could have been nothing but it sort of looked like she was saying that Nadia was Jack's child.....(I know there are few that think that but it is just a theory).....so if he is then I believe that Rambaldi's connections are kept between the four of them.

That Syd is the Chosen One, Nadia is the Passenger, Irina plays an important part becasue she was their mother but that Jack is involved too.......Maybe the important person that Sloane thinks he is, and how he is connected to Rambaldi is really Jack but Jack doesn't have faith. And if Nadia really is his daughter than he is connected but I think that Jack just doesn't like to believe in things like Rambaldi, but just because you deny somethign doesn't mean it isn't there.....like I said, just a theory.....

Edit: His name is spelled "Rambaldi."

Here's some interesting points(at least I think they're interesting, hee hee)
What if:
Sloane is Syd's dad

Irina is the Chosen One and Elena was/is the Passenger. In the finale, Irina said that thing about the horse on the road that Rambaldi said would happen before the Chosen One and the Passenger do battle.

sydney vaughn29 said:
Here's some interesting points(at least I think they're interesting, hee hee)
What if:
Sloane is Syd's dad

Irina is the Chosen One and Elena was/is the Passenger.  In the finale, Irina said that thing about the horse on the road that Rambaldi said would happen before the Chosen One and the Passenger do battle.
[post="1361596"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Possible, but at the end of S2, Irina told Sydney that she used to think the prophecy referred to her (Irina) and not Sydney, but she realized that it had to be Sydney and not her (Irina). Also, didn't one of the Rambaldi followers in S3 tell Syd that the passenger was her sister?

On the flip side, it wouldn't be the first time that prophecies were misinterpreted.

I don't think Sloane is Syd's dad just for the simple fact that for the last 4 years Jack and Sydney have been building a relationship and UI don't think JJ and the writers could squander that ya know?

I think that there's a good possibility that Jack is Nadia's father given what Irina said to him. Maybe we'll hear more about that next season.

MeganGarnerBristow said:
Maybe the important person that Sloane thinks he is, and how he is connected to Rambaldi is really Jack but Jack doesn't have faith. And if Nadia really is his daughter than he is connected but I think that Jack just doesn't like to believe in things like Rambaldi, but just because you deny somethign doesn't mean it isn't there.....like I said, just a theory.....
[post="1360519"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I've always thought that Jack must have had some connection to Rambaldi. Perhaps he doesn't know it or he's choosing to deny it because he's not a believer. If Jack is really Nadia's father and Sloane is not connected to Rambaldi in any way, the question becomes "how will this affect Sloane and his reformation"?

texasyankee said:
I thought that there was a point that Jack & Syd had DNA test and she was defineately Jack's child
[post="1363740"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
He did tell her that--in one of the anticlimactic moments of season 3. It's pretty clear they wanted to pull that switch, but they undercut themselves by having Sydney run to Cuba to save Jack even though she hated him purely on the basis that she felt the parent-child bond. So, if you take that away . . . what? . . . she risks her life for a man she dispises and wants to send to the gas chamber anyway as an academic exercise? He is my father, ergo, I must save him? Please. But, why not? They're making a habit of undercutting past storylines, so they might as well have it that Jack lied about the paternity test--Sydney is Sloane's; Nadia is his . . . presto-change-o. ;)

Jaded much? Yes.
✌️

All I can say is that if certain people feel so strongly about the problems about JJ and Alias, write to the show. Addresses are at supportalias.com. I, for one, don't think it's made as many mistakes as some think, and choose to be the optomist, not the pessimist. (V, this is not only directed at you).

I hope Nadia is Jack's daughter. Or maybe Irina just said that because she doesn't know. How could she know? The baby was one day old when she was taken away from Irina. Irina had s.e.x.ual relations with both Jack and Sloane.

Actually, jack said that he checked their files at the CIA and their relationship was clear. He didn't define what that was. For the record though, I do think that Jack is Syd's dad, but I think the writer's are very particular about what they say so as not to make us sure of anything.

What would be the significance if Jack was Nadia's father. I don't think that would be a big impact. I think that Nadia is Sloane's daughter and now that she is infected she will go over to the dark side. With the Mueller Device distroyed, I don't think she will appear to be crazy anymore - But she will get out of the hospital and dissappear and we will find out later that she is behind all of the new problems happening, working with her Daddy (Sloane).

Back