My time on Alias set for b-day

hi there I 've been a fan for while I just havent post anything really but I wanna share my time on the Alias set. It was spring break of 2004 on april 6th. My freind and I got on the set b/c she is very good freinds with michael Vartan. I was supposed to go during the beginnng of season 3 but we never got a call from mike till spring break. For the record even though when u have connections that close it was such a pain to go through security like always. My freind bought me on the set as a b-day gift b/c my b-day was that same week I was on set. Walking into the set of the CIA Retunda office I think that is name not surebut it was so amazing, it's amazing what movie magic is like, the way the set is designed. When we entered I got thought I was on the season finally show fo season 3 but instead it was ep. 21. I was Kevin W., michael V, Carl, and jen on the the set filming. They shot the scene when marshall explains about the DNA with NAdia and who in the screen was inserting the green liquid into her arm. It took them forever to do the scene B/c Kevin messed up alot with the words. WHen they took a break Jen came over and introduced herself to my freinds mom, and shaked our hands and all. Mike came over with such a sweet voice to us and all and was happy that we came. Jen gave us a tour of the set and took us to the food room which had all these food to eat. Then I went on to trailers to see mike's new puppy milli. Omg milli was sooo adorable I mean she was so sweet and jen brought martha her dog from her trailer. THe dogs played with each other and I got to play with them for a sec. Jen and mike were talking about their dogs ans show and skool to us. Jen and mike were so funny and they joked a lot. I told Jen and mike that this was the best b-day gift that Iever got and they told me hapy b-day which was so cool to hear from.THeir dogs ran kinda away while they played so jen an d mike had to chase them. As we got back on the set kevin W. came to introduce himself and was making some jokes about him and mike playing video games and stuff. Kevin joked to me that I would probrably give spoilers online bout being on set and that jen had a sis but I already had knew that.they WHen they started shooting the scene again mike requested fr us to get these audio head phones to hear them clear..it wa sso sweet of him. Jen was acting goofy a lot and made us laugh alot. THe people on the set joked so much. WHen we had to go jen and mike told us that they loved meeting us and that hopefully we can come back again on set. We wanted to take a pic with them before but security guard told us we werent allowed which seemed stupid but ya watever I was just so pleased to meet them. I considered one of best days of my life so far, it was one of my goals and dream as fan to do.well sry I made this soooo long, but I tried to shorten this in a detailed way, I mean it's kinda hard to write a few hours worth of being on set but ya I really heop I didnt bore u at all. well I must go now I'lll ttyl.

Leah

sharon17 said:
ok all i can say right now is wow!!!!  :woot: 
o and and that i'm really happy for you.
how long were you on the set?
[post="1127697"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hey thanx, I think I was there for about 3 hours, my freind and I tried to stay longer and get earlier but ya we couldnt but I really could care less how long I was there, I was just happy to be on the set and talk to my fav. stars.

Awesome! I like reading everyone's experiences even though it makes me jealous. :lol:

Ahh the dogs playing together... I wanna see that too aside from the Alias stuff. That's a great present!!!

LoVeVauGhN4evA said:
My freind and I got on the set b/c she is very good freinds with michael Vartan.

[post="1127558"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Why can't I have friends who know MV? Just kidding. I'm really happy for you, Leah. Thanks for sharing your story. That's an awesome b-day gift.

Thanks so much for sharing that story with us Leah, you are so lucky to have met the Cast of Alias.

What a great B-Day gift, dream of a Lifetime gift.

AWWWWWWWW!!!! you're sooooo lucky!!!

My birthday's tomorrow, maybe this will give my friends an idea ;) i'm going to LA this summer but it's a closed set so i won't be able to go inside :( they should have group tours! ;)

Back