My turn i guess

Senadin

Cadet
Name: Christian
Game Name: Senadin mostly, but i've been known by Stendal, and also Ozzye Orcburns (no you cant steal the name or borrow it!)
Gender: male... duh....everyone knows there's no such things as female gamers!
Previous games: too many to list
What you enjoy: doing nothing hahaha

Hello all,

I've been following HJ for, hmmm... maybe 2 years or so now. Never played any of their games but i am looking forward to this one.

I have however been playing various type of games,

I guess this is a short timeline of my gaming experience.

Played consoles like Atari and Colecovision many years ago. Then a friend got a TRS-80 and more or less we where just playing with basic language.

Another friend's dad got a Commodore 64 and ohh my, did we ever spend tons of time there!

Anyway, my real gaming started with a few MUD, the first one that i got involved was called Wyccan, small but it was awesome! Then i played on another one called TimeTravellers. I even started coding for that one but due to real life i had to stop. It's too bad because it was a whole lot of fun to be given an area and create something out of it.

I played all the usual gaming system after that, SNES and playstation mostly. I still play the odd Panzer General game here and there.

One day my best budy while i was over at his house said, look at this game, there's tons of folks online at the same time as you and you get to play a character like dungeon and dragons. I started playing on his PC for a while and i played that game for over 4 years. That game was Everquest.

Sometimes i still login to Bristlebane on my monk, Senadin.

Since i've stopped playing EQ i've done many beta and played a few games but never to the lenght and the passion i had with EQ. The longest was probably EQ2, Currently i am playing WoW on the RP-PVP server maelstrom. Senadin alliance paladin. Also i am beta testing a few other games right now but sadly, i cant tell you which ones =P

My gaming genre is mostly strategy, Stealth espionage (Splinter cell....is kick ass) Civ 4, Panzer General, Silent Hunter 3 and 4 and MMO's

In my rare spare time i am part of what is known as the SCA and i play in the barony of Montengarde in the kingdom of An Tir. www.sca.org for more infos.

I work for the evil empire, AKA Telus Mobility. Telus is to Canada what Verizon is to the US.

I also love long walk on the beach and .....ooops wrong forums....

Greetings and welcome.

If Pinnelipe begins gnawing on you, just accept the fact that you didn't need that limb in the first place. ;>.>

Back