MYST

I have all the cheats if you really want them. And it really is cool. I've had it for a while. I finished just the other day though. Took me ages w/o the cheats!

omg i looooove this game! i beat it! i played it sooo much for a while ^_^

i have riven, but i havnt really been able to get into it... :confused:

well I'm at this part were I know the space ship needs 59 volts and I have it on 59 but the door will not open! So can some1 help?

AliasHombre- I've never heard of it either, but my friends brought it over and its kinda interesting

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
well I'm at this part were I know the space ship needs 59 volts and I have it on 59 but the door will not open! So can some1 help?
Do you have this as the combo?

4, 7, 8, 9 (16V + 2V + 22V + 19V)

emetib said:
SpyGurl001 said:
Do you have this as the combo?

4, 7, 8, 9 (16V + 2V + 22V + 19V)
yeah I got the combine but I can only get power, but not power to the space ship and I don't know how to get that to work

~KM

hmm thats weird... you're sure you got it on 59?

i jsut have a question... you know that tower next to the spaceship? with the switch on top? was the any purpose to that? cause i beat the game without ever using it... :blink:

SiriCerasi said:
hmm thats weird... you're sure you got it on 59?

i jsut have a question... you know that tower next to the spaceship? with the switch on top? was the any purpose to that? cause i beat the game without ever using it... :blink:
I don't think it does....at least not to my knowledge, well I got the power to the spaceship, but how to do u figure out how to ddo the keyboard thing?!?!?

~KM

ok go to the library, then go to the books. Then use this image from it
organkybd.jpg

you press those keys and then if i remember correctly you hafta arrange some other bar thing to match the pitches

Back