Mysterious Giant Interstellar Ufo's

Re: The Droids

Unfortunately, the video clip about the giant aliens in Voronezh, Russia was only a small part of the whole incident. I remember that there was another type of being that also emerged from the ship, it was a smaller being that had the appearence of moving in slow motion, as if he/she had trouble getting used to the Earth's gravity. It tried to convey something in sign lauguage to the children and it seemed to ingore the adults. Some of the people there even mentioned that all of the aliens looked like someone wearing a protective suit. Other witnesss were close enough and claimed they saw what looked like three large red eyes behind the misty glass looking face-plate that each of the tall beings seem to peer out of.

That's what I remembered most about the story, that some of the people there strongly believed that they were aliens wearing armoured suits.

There is a reason that communication with children is preferred to most adults. The innocence of youth more freely accepts that which adults have seemed to have lost through the years. Purity in thought is a requirement to understanding and innocence of youth is an open invitation with a hunger to know more. The mind is freely open to all possibilities and perception is unlimited in a pure state of being. The protective suit could be used for environmental reasons of survival. I would assume that life while similar could be different enough to survive in differing atmospheres for some races. I have heard that there are near seven or more known races in the galactical alliance of worlds from others who claim exposure to them.

As quoted by a Friend and with his permission to use this information said:
ALIEN BEINGS - MULTI-DIMENSIONAL OR OTHERWISE AND ACCORDING TO PROPHECY "SINCE BEFORE THE LATE 1930'S TO THE EARLY 1940'S BEINGS FROM OTHER WORLD'S CALLED THE NORDIC'S ( THE HUMAN LOOK ALIKE HYBRIDS ) AND OTHER ALIENS, NOT SO HUMAN, HAVE BEEN OPENLY COVERTLY OPERATING WITHIN AND WITH MANY EARTH WORLD GOVERNMENTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF GENETICALLY ALTERING ALIEN HYBRID BEINGS, INTO SUPER HUMAN-ALIEN BEINGS !. PROOF OF EARTHS POPULATION HAS BEEN GENETICALLY PROVEN, THAT "ALL" HUMANS CAME FROM 540 PEOPLE, FROM AFRICA ( 140,000 ) ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY THOUSAND YEARS AGO. ALL HUMAN LIFE, ALL RACES CAME FROM 540 PEOPLE FROM AFRICA 140,000 YEARS AGO, THIS GENETIC PROOF, PROVES THAT OUR ORIGINS ARE OF A STELLAR NATURE, WE DID NOT EVOLVE, WE CAME FROM THE STARS.

Types OF: Aliens

* ( 1 ) SERULEANS
( 2 ) THE HIVE - NON-HUMAN BEINGS
( 3 ) NORDIC'S
( 4 ) CIDRONIANS
( 5 ) GEROVIANS
( 6 ) GALACTICANS - SIRRIAN FEDERATION OF PLANETS - IN THE GALAXY OF SERRIA, WITH EARTH SOON TO PHYSICALLY JOIN THE SERRIAN GALAXY, AND BECOMING ACTIVE IN THE FEDERATION OF PLANETS, AND IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ALL LIFE, IN THE NEXT CYCLE OF LIFE, SOME HUMANS ARE NOW BEING PREPARED FOR THIS " JOINT ENDEAVOR".
( 7 ) PLAEIDIANS
( 8 ) UMO HUMAN ( IN HUMAN ? - YOUTERRIANS ? ) IMO-HUMANS ARE HUMANOID - HUMAN-LIKE IN APPEARANCE AND THEY COME FROM A PARALLEL DIMENSIONAL WORLD OR UNIVERSE AND THEIR DIMENSIONAL TRANSPORT POINT IS INSIDE AND UNDERWATER AT THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE. THEY ARE COMPLETELY TELEPATHIC IN THEIR ABILITIES.

This is only a sample from what one person had revealed to me many years ago. How factual it is __ is anyone's guess. There are many who see alien's in many a differing form but most agree that they all belong to some federation of worlds with all united in purpose in this universal sort of brother/sister hood. There are many things happening that leads many people toward similar observations and beliefs. Is it coincidence that each story from others match fairly close in one way or another? Who can say for sure and if some did say with certainty who would believe them? Enlightenment is a slow vessel toward truth and what may be revealed will be amazing no matter what concept(s) that each may embrace as truth.

Our mysterious galactic neighbors

ASMALLANNUNAKI.jpg

ANNUNAKI

The race of beings that stick inside my mind the most (besides the Grey) since the beginning of the 1980's are the ANNUNAKI. The Sumerians circa 6000 years ago and other races that exsisted circa 3000 years ago mention simular encounters with these educators of humankind. Perhaps we are due for another visit by them, some people say very soon. I'm sure we'd see them coming, after their dwarf sun passes our solar system's star, the blinding sunlight would no longer cloak it's approach. But of course gravatational forces would cause the Earth to go through a period of chaos, then perhaps the Annunaki will arrive and help us to clean up, rebuild and educate us to a higher level. I wonder what they have been up to for over three thousand years since their last visit, we're still stuggling on Earth.​

Re: Our mysterious galactic neighbors

ASMALLANNUNAKI.jpg

ANNUNAKI

The race of beings that stick inside my mind the most (besides the Grey) since the beginning of the 1980's are the ANNUNAKI. The Sumerians circa 6000 years ago and other races that exsisted circa 3000 years ago mention simular encounters with these educators of humankind. Perhaps we are due for another visit by them, some people say very soon. I'm sure we'd see them coming, after their dwarf sun passes our solar system's star, the blinding sunlight would no longer cloak it's approach. But of course gravatational forces would cause the Earth to go through a period of chaos, then perhaps the Annunaki will arrive and help us to clean up, rebuild and educate us to a higher level. I wonder what they have been up to for over three thousand years since their last visit, we're still stuggling on Earth.​

Perhaps they are here whenever we need guidance. It would seem like you said their purpose tends to be education of the people. The Gene pool of life being the spark of life's creation and we as children to an advanced pool of life however evolved differently due to environment and outside circumstances. I for one would like to see what the outcome will be.

Will we eventually be found advanced enough to qualify to join the brother/sisterhood of worlds or will we have to repeat the past in order to learn what we are or what we did wrong that needs to be corrected before we are allowed to advance to the next level of life. Are we balanced enough in the emotional love/hate aspects of our mental makeup to be able to advance.

I believe our overall state of being as a race of mixed races plus the mental bond or lack of may determine if we are civilized enough to advance to life's next level. Do we qualify because of kindness through love mentality or not qualify because of the hate mentality? We are in interesting times and the question is... did we learn the most important lesson of human kindness through a kind loving heart? Do we need to learn more or relearn what we have misunderstood?

Our mysterious galactic neighbors

ASMALLANNUNAKI.jpg

ANNUNAKI

Perhaps we are ready to go into the next phase of evolution, maybe everyone in the world will see races from other planets coming here today, or if natural disasters escalate and only leave a few survivors.........GOD knows, that's good enough for me. :smiley:

Re: Our mysterious galactic neighbors

True even if life, civilization wise resets "life will go on". We will all eventually reach our goal and achieve the purpose of being. As a whole eventually and individually we shall achieve the purpose of life. The creation continues to evolve until we reach the state of being that we was intended to be. Length of time does not matter for like Dejavu we have been here and done this before.

All great things happens when mankind as a whole and individually for those who get there before the overall mindset of mankind is ready to take its proper place. We are very close to a most fantastic stage for mankind. Mindset of the majority will determine whether we go forward or start again.

A question comes to mind as to how many past civilizations came before us and will mankind finally escape the repetitive cycles of civilizations and attain the final stage of the evolution creation cycles unto the true and final state of being.

Mysterious Giant UFOs already here?

I've recently come across this video showing how often large circular and oblong holes in cloud formations have been ocurring, which are very simular to the Russian massive "cloud hole" phenomenon (included in video). Many believe this can be explained by something very hot in the clouds that is circular or oblong in shape. Also, it would be near impossible for clouds to have perfectly formed round and oblong shaped holes in the clouds. Can it be possible that huge cloaked super-heated UFOs are purposely leaving these traces in the sky so we have more evidence that they are here? Are these beings from elsewhere still slowly trying to get our attention without scaring humans?

Re: Mysterious Giant UFOs already here?

I've recently come across this video showing how often large circular and oblong holes in cloud formations have been ocurring, which are very simular to the Russian massive "cloud hole" phenomenon (included in video). Many believe this can be explained by something very hot in the clouds that is circular or oblong in shape. Also, it would be near impossible for clouds to have perfectly formed round and oblong shaped holes in the clouds. Can it be possible that huge cloaked super-heated UFOs are purposely leaving these traces in the sky so we have more evidence that they are here? Are these beings from elsewhere still slowly trying to get our attention without scaring humans?

I would say yes, although some of those formations appear to be natural phenomena from local weather events. There still some that are questionable. The steam formations is more likely a result of them being in the location of the cloud holes. It is more likely a natural reaction from the colder moist air and the hot steamy ship caused from the mode of travel. Energy reaction or movement (friction) reaction could be why the hot spots are there. Obviously something fills the void or shape of those holes in order to maintain form for any length of time.

Back