mysterious phone call

ok so sum one called my cell phone and left a message thats said, "HI I WATCH ALIAS EVERYDAY!" and then i heard in the back gurls laughing for a moment. this is b cuz on my cell my message says "hello hello you watch alias and like mullets" and then sum 1 left me that message. and the number was a 619 area code (thats SD where i used to live) and i think it was a prank call kinda thing by sum 1 that doesn't like me but it was really wierd. i have a bad feeling about it.

IM SCARED WHAT DO I DO?

i called it back and i left a message and said "you called me on my cell phone and im wondering what that was all about call me back." but i don't know i just fell scared!! :eek: :thinking: :( :confused:

~lauren varan

make a prank call back from a hidden number and tell'em you know someone named snowman that will "take care" of them if they ever call you back

sorry if this isnt helping, i couldnt resist :lol:

talk to your parents and make them call these people, kids are always scared of angry parents

dont worry about it ;)

someone once called my parents at the middle of the night and threatened to har me and i'm still alive right?

thats really weird.. i hope everythings ok.. maybe try blocking that #.

the weirdest thing that happedned to me was a number calle dme with onyl 4 #s. 4089 it was weird

its probably just a prank call! its not like they threatened you or anything

i remember last year somebody was going around iming girls from our school on aim saying he lived in NY and was going to come rape them and then he gave their full name and address! one of my friends got an im like that too! she was so freaked out!

i know! we never found out who was doing that tho and it wasnt like the girls who were being im"ed hung out together or anything! they were from different groups and we heard about it and then my friend got im"ed!

I got a prank call once and all the person said, in a really breathy voice was "jesus... jesus... jesus..." And I was home alone... and I think I was like 13 at the time, so it freaked me out, 'cause a lot of people knew that my family was like the only one in the town who didn't go to church ever.

And another time, this person pranked me and was like "they're gonna get you." But they were dumb and didn't block the number, so I called them back and was like "oh, they already got me. You're next." :D It was fun.

once someone called me and said they were wanting to talk with 'the terminater' and i was like 'there aint no terminater living here and hung up'

last year, i ALWAYS got prank calls :rolleyes: it got to the point where i'd just be able to tell from the first word the prank caller said and i'd just hand up. ^_^ i wouldn't get pissed or start cussing because that's only what they want. :lol;

and when i was a kid..like 4rd grade, a person called the day before my bday at 3 am and threatened me. :rolleyes: obviously nothing happened.

14yearoldaliasluver said:
ok so sum one called my cell phone and left a message thats said, "HI I WATCH ALIAS EVERYDAY!" and then i heard in the back gurls laughing for a moment. this is b cuz on my cell my message says "hello hello you watch alias and like mullets" and then sum 1 left me that message. and the number was a 619 area code (thats SD where i used to live) and i think it was a prank call kinda thing by sum 1 that doesn't like me but it was really wierd. i have a bad feeling about it.

IM SCARED WHAT DO I DO?

i called it back and i left a message and said "you called me on my cell phone and im wondering what that was all about call me back." but i don't know i just fell scared!! :eek: :thinking: :( :confused:

~lauren varan
sounds like a prank call to me

Back