mystery books

I read Touching Evil first. I'd say go for that one because it hooked me really hard. Out of the Shadows was also amazing, but I think that's the third book in a little series. You totally don't need to read the others first, but some characters cross over, so it kind of helps with some background info.

ooo! i love agatha cristie, especially and then there were none (a.k.a. ten little indians) it was so good. when i was in fourth and fifth grade, i went on a nancy drew craze and the product of that is i've read about 50 out of the 56 published!

The Kate Vartan said:
ooo! i love agatha cristie, especially and then there were none (a.k.a. ten little indians) it was so good. when i was in fourth and fifth grade, i went on a nancy drew craze and the product of that is i've read about 50 out of the 56 published!
lol, that sounds like me! i read through all of them in middle school, i have them alll nicely stacked in my bookcase, all of them read! :blush: :P and has any one seen the old movie of and then there were none? its really good, even though in black and white which some ppl destest(i actaully like black and white! ^_^ ) its really good and did a very good representation of the book!

My absolute favourite mystery writer would be Mary Higgins Clark. She's amazing ! her daughter writes mysteries too ( I think her name is Carol Higgins Clark ) but they're not half as good as her mom's ! I definitely reccomend that you read all of her books !

i LOVE agatha christie for mystery's. when i was in like 2nd grade to 3rd grade i read the whole nancy drew series. and let me tell you that is a WHOLE LOT of books. i should have just stuck with reading the basic ones not all the other felgercarb. oh well you live and learn.

I have a big, big collection of Nancy Drew books ranging from Nancy Drew Notebooks to Nancy Drew Files,
I also enjoyed the Agatha Christie books they really get you thinking.
Anyway any Nancy Drew fans out there. I was about 9 when I read one of the books and it just happened to be the one where she breaks up with her long-time boyfriend Ned Nickerson and I started to cry...I know very embarassing! :blush:

Back