Mystic River

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47

+SuPer HoT FeMaLe+
I saw Mystic River last night and although the acting was excellent it was very disturbing. Anyone else seen it and care to coment??? I also watched The Life Of David Gale last night and it was disturbing as well. EKK i had troouble sleeping last night! What is it with murder movies??? The people that come up with these movie r sick. When I saw Mysic River everyone was crying, like my mom was sobbing it was really sad I cried so hard my mascara was running down my cheeks. lol But if your into the murder mystery kinda movies this is the movie for you!!!

yeah, i saw Mystic River last weekend and without giving it away, i also thought it was really disturbing. i mean, there were soooo many plot twists but i thought that it was also kinda predictable. i mean, i called it halfway through the movie.

and can i just say that it was kinda cool to see Tom Guiry (aka Scotty Smalls from the Sandlot) all grown up. :P

I haven't seen Mystic River, but I've read plot descriptions, so I know what it's about. I actually don't think I will see it, because movies like that are a little too disturbing for me. I know it's a side of reality, but it's just really hard for me to watch. Especially when it involves children/teenagers.

Back