Season 5 Nadia and prophecy

I don't think that Sloane shot Nadia to "fulfill" the prophesy. At a moment like that, I don't think anyone was thinking, ok now what did the prophesy say again? I think that Sloan say that Nadia was gone and so he wanted to help Sydney. (I can't believe that I am actaully saying this about Sloane!)

I think that he shot Nadia (not trying to kill her) but at least wounding her so that she wouldn't die. I think at that point of seeing Nadia and Sydney fighting each other, knowing that Nadia was infected - new he needed to stop her, so he shot her. I don't think that he was thinking about the prophesy at all.

Sloane shooting Nadia wouldn't fulfill the prophecy - one sister has to kill the other in mortal combat.

Sloane's never been one to shy away from tough decisions; he's the kind of guy that does whatever it takes, hurts whoever it takes, to accomplish his goals. That can be good and bad.

The more interesting question is, if the sisters' roles were reversed, would Jack have shot Syd?

galaga-girl said:
IMO she was already Dead when Sloane shot her.
[post="1388344"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But she is not dead - we find that out at the end of the show. She is in the hospital and they are trying to find an anidote.

ConcreteGirl said:
But she is not dead - we find that out at the end of the show.  She is in the hospital and they are trying to find an anidote.
[post="1390003"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's right but i've heard that she is only gonna be in a few episodes in season 5 som myabe they don't find an anidote, and then she dies. Then the Profechy wil come true.

ConcreteGirl said:
But she is not dead - we find that out at the end of the show.  She is in the hospital and they are trying to find an anidote.
[post="1390003"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that means that the Nadia we knew was killed when Yelena injected her with the infected water. She wasn't herself, the real her was gone, or dead. When Sloane shot her, she was there physically, but not mentally. In a way, Irina was right: one of her daughters did parish.

I don't think Sydney would go to Santa Barbara if she did't knew if her sister would be allright. If she knew it was hard to find the anidote, then she would have risk her own life to fint one.

i think slone shot nadia only for one reason,he want protect sydney.and we can see that slone shot nadia's shoulder,it won't kill her.

I think JJ finished S4 in a fashion that made us believe there had been an easy escape from the prophecy, but its still brewing under the surface and will come back with full force in due time. Sloane shot nadia to protect both her and syd, and as some of irina's own predictions of the coming of the prophecy didn't come true i believe that wasn't the showdown we were expecting and fate is working still to bring syd and nadias battle to light. you never know, it might just stay under the surface and erupt to end the last ever season of alias- whenever that may be. after all- the chosen one and the passenger shall do battle- and neither will survive...

Back