Season 5 Nadia and Sydney connection/speculation

There has been speculation about Nadia backwards is Aidan (St. Aidan). And St. Aidan appeared in episode 9. At first after seeing Lazarey I thought episode 9 referred to him and only him but now I was thinking the dreams Sydney had are actually referring to her sister...

1. Sydney dreams she's back in her childhood cutting a birthday cake. Usually your name is written on it, but instead it says St. Aidan.

2. St. Aidan is on the car Dixon is driving her in. Dixon says St. Aidan's are hard to find, indicating Nadia's MIA?

Also, we know that Dixon was aware of Sydney's missing two years. And Lazarey knew about the passenger so he must have worked with Nadia at some time.
Also, Syd must have known about Nadia during her two years, but neglected to tell Dixon and Kendall, perhaps because she found out about her sister and how she was a baddie and it was too much for her.

I think Julia Thorne is really Nadia's alias. Sydney was brainwashed to pose as her sister.

Sloane would have known about it as well, if he is the head of the covenant. If he knows about Nadia and she was a part of the covenant, he was probably using her and Sydney to bring forth rambaldi artifacts. Possibly if Nadia is the one in the prophecy, he was trying to make two Nadias to find the artifacts quicker? Maybe he wanted Syd to work with her sister to be closer to him?

In her dreams, Syd battles herself and kills her other self. The real Syd is in white, but as the doctor said, in her dreams Syd could imagine someone to be someone else when they really aren't. So the Syd in black could really have represented Nadia. "Nadia" then had told Syd they both were held in the convenant, it wasn't an accident that they don't remember anything, and so on.

Maybe Nadia is really good but since she didn't go through project x-mas, she was brainwashed easily by the covenant and sloane.

i'm trying to tie these thoughts together....any suggestions?

I thought Syd battling herself in the dream was explained this way: Syd1 is the Syd with lost memories trying to recover them. Syd2 who appeared as Lauren earlier to deceive Syd1 is the Syd that removed her own memories to erase all the bad things she's seen. It is Syd2 that dies in the dream sequence. The Lauren bit could be considered forshadowing.

Also, Sloane the way he operates must have knowingly impregnated Irina well-knowing the pivotal role Irina plays in the Prophesy.

Back