Season 4 Nadia Annoying

Spy Sister said:
"Well, since Jack didn't really kill Irina, it looks like SAB 47 is really just a fake to convince Sydney that he did--which explains why it didn't really tell us anything else . . . " Say what? Irina is alive? Is that for sure?  :thinking:
[post="1176798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oops, you're right. I'm ahead of myself. I've already convinced myself that he didn't really kill her (he's protecting Sydney from the knowledge that she, in fact, killed her before erasing her own memory of that fact)--facts not in evidence at this time. :lol: I apologize. :blush:

^^ i'm pretty convinced he didn't kill her, too. and i like your theory!! :smiley:

In Season 3, Sydney didn't really have her really close friends like Will and Francie, and some fans wanted her to have the close friendships again. So i guess JJ is trying to make Nadia that really close friend for Sydney. ;)

I am glad that I am not they only one that thinks that she is the most annoying person on this show. It doesn't seem like she has any long term relevence (ok, maybe I don't want her to have any) but she shouldn't have just popped out of no where. She just came on and all she does is go around asking who a baby is in a stupid picture.

i've gotta admit, she didn't really serve a purpose on ICE. but i'm sure she will. and the way you mentioned it made it kinda funny. but she was basically just running around with the photo. and when you think of it like that.... hehe. but i like her, and she's gonna make things very interesting for the series, i'm sure.

but she totally does have long term relevance. she's "the passenger." you can't get much more relevant than that unless you are "the chosen one", which would make her Sydney and she's not... NOT EVEN CLOSE IN ANY WAY. lol
eventually she'll turn on Sydney. Rambaldi prophesied it. it'll happen. CAN'T WAIT!!!

callsignfreelancer said:
but she totally does have long term relevance. she's "the passenger." you can't get much more relevant than that unless you are "the chosen one", which would make her Sydney and she's not... NOT EVEN CLOSE IN ANY WAY. lol
eventually she'll turn on Sydney. Rambaldi prophesied it. it'll happen. CAN'T WAIT!!!
[post="1178688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
"The Passenger" part is over, since they got the message out of her. (& thank goodness for that, BTW . . . horrible to have that hanging over your head . . .) But more to come.

I agree Nadia can be annoying. She has no real purpose yet. Give it time. I think something will come out of her. The photo thing...I think the baby was her and she was just tring to figure that out. Even through Jack claims the photo was taken before Sydney was born. He has lied before and I'm sure he would lie again if it suits him...that what I kinda like about him. Sry I know that was off topic. But Nadia is just trying to figure out her mother since she is "dead" wink wink. I hope she changes. But I'm not holding my breath. :blink: They spy sister is good for the season, but it gonna have to get much much better!!!

Mel

verdantheart said:
Oops, you're right. I'm ahead of myself. I've already convinced myself that he didn't really kill her (he's protecting Sydney from the knowledge that she, in fact, killed her before erasing her own memory of that fact)--facts not in evidence at this time.  :lol: I apologize.  :blush:
[post="1177928"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oooh, I like that theory! :cool:

the passenger thing isn't over. the chosen one and the passenger are supposed to duke it out eventually.
the chosen one is a threat to the passenger.
there was that doctor who was protecting nadia, and he tried to kill sydney cuz he believed she would kill the passenger.

she aint annoying! she is hot! and she was finding answers. its like a reporter. they ask person after person after person

OY.....i hope you are all wrong and i relaly hope that Irina is dead. I could deal with it if Jack didn't kill her, but if they start that whole her sister "representing" her thing that they did last season i might just kill myself. God, that was so cheesy...could they make it any more obvious that they couldnt get Lena Olin on teh show?! I was so proud that they got rid of that this season instead of dragging on the whole Irina thing on for the rest of my life. For some reason the writers are so obsessed with the whole Irina Spy Family storyline(and it is very good and interesting and exciting) but there are so many other fascinating storylines that they could develop further or start WITH the actors and resources that they need.

wahoooo 1:40 till it starts!!!

I'm kinda torn on this issue. She is mildly annoying, but I'm hoping for more character development. I'm going to give her a chance until she gives me reason to believe she's completely useless.

I don't think Nadia is annoying so much as...bland I guess. I don't see her as having much of a personality. That can change though if they gave her more to do.

She has more importance to the storyline than Vaughn does, okay? I give you a challenge: try to find one minute aspect of which Vaughn contributes to the overall plot and I'll be convinced. Til then, what Nadia does is nowhere near as annoying as what Vaughn's been doing to the show these past 4 seasons. Oh, and being Syd's boy toy doesn't count.

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
She has more importance to the storyline than Vaughn does, okay? I give you a challenge: try to find one minute aspect of which Vaughn contributes to the overall plot and I'll be convinced. Til then, what Nadia does is nowhere near as annoying as what Vaughn's been doing to the show these past 4 seasons. Oh, and being Syd's boy toy doesn't count.
[post="1190935"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You got that right! Go tell it on the mountain! :hishighholiness:

Nadia is a refreshing addition to the show. It is interesting to see how she'll balance out her feelings for Syd & Sloane. Her relationship with Weiss is great fun. "Neiss is nice!" ;)

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
[post="1190935"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Even if you don't like Vaughn, I think it's pretty hard to say that he doesn't contribute to the plot. A few examples: In S1 Vaughn is the one who started looking at Jack's file, which led to Syd finding out about her mom. In S2 Vaughn is the one who figures out that Jack set Irina up in Madagascar. He also gets Will a job at the CIA, which has longterm consequences with the Francinator. In S3 Vaughn is the one who finds out about Lauren with the whole wig thing. In S4 Vaughn finds the antidote that cures Syd from Nocturne. There's lots more, but you only asked for one, so I'll stop.

But you see, Vaughn's little tasks could have been interchangable with ANYONE.

For example, a teacher wants Johnny to fetch her a book on the shelf. However, she could have asked Adam, who's also sitting there, to get her the book instead of Johnny. Get my point?

Most of what Vaughn did was nothing groundbreaking. If he didn't do it, then somebody else would.

callsignfreelancer said:
[post="1178688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I was waiting for some one to point that out. It seems like everyone has forgotten her EXTREAMLY important roll in the show. I also believe that she will be the one who drives a wedge in friendships because if we all remember, her and syd will battle and nether will survive. Out of mike's own mouth. so what I think, is that Weiss will support Nadia, Mike will support Syd and the fights begin! -_-

aliasnut332 said:
say word.  God she is annoying. She seriously has no function...She does serve as Weiss' love interest, but Weiss doesn't really serve a function either.  Also, there are already enough people who have disfunctional relationships with Jack-we get that he's a cold, stubborn (and totally awesome) guy.

If she doesn't become a bad guy soon, I hope that the next time she saves Syd she takes a bullet for her and dies..but not an Alias fake death, a real not on the show anymore death.

I am happy I am not alone on this one.
[post="1175320"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that Nadia is good for sydney and being her roomate. Also i think it helps her being family. But other than that she is kind of annoying. I think it would be cool to see if she goes bad. I could see it happen if she has irina as a mom and sloane as a dad. Dang, her family's messed up.

Back