Season 5 Nadia Cure

What will happen to Nadia?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1. They will find a solution for her and everything will turn out fine.

• Total voters
I don't know if anyone did a poll on this yet. so ... I'm doing one. I really want Nadia to come back as she was before the water was injected!!

Some irony would be good - no hope of a cure so they let her die in an early episode allowing Syd as next of kin to effectivly fullfill the propecy then later in the season a cure is found - bring on the pain!
un

PS I voted for 4 as I think that thats what will actually happen. Alias isn't brave enough to do my suggestion - they don't like to kill characters.

unregistered said:
Some irony would be good - no hope of a cure so they let her die in an early episode allowing Syd as next of kin to effectivly fullfill the propecy then later in the season a cure is found - bring on the pain!
un

PS I voted for 4 as I think that thats what will actually happen. Alias isn't brave enough to do my suggestion - they don't like to kill characters.
[post="1445544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree with all of that, and I picked 4 too.

If they modified the Project Helix technology and applied it to genetic resequencing...they could use a pre-infection sample of Nadia's DNA and use that as a template to eliminate the mutations caused by the virus. :blink:

DeputyDirector said:
If they modified the Project Helix technology and applied it to genetic resequencing...they could use a pre-infection sample of Nadia's DNA and use that as a template to eliminate the mutations caused by the virus.  :blink:
[post="1445998"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

whoa! you thought this one through :lol:

and i voted for 4 too

I think that Nadia will come out of the coma and appear to be all right (because there is no Mueller device to make her act crazy) - but in reality she will now be evil - but I don't think that she will kill Sydney, but eventually Syd will have to kill Nadia, thus fulfilling the prophesy.

unregistered said:
[post="1445544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You're right!! I remember we use to get lots of deaths!! But I can't remember the last time someone died. Was it Lauren? Wow that was ages ago... Ok i'm exagerating, a whole year ago! :P

I chose number 4, but even so if this is the last season it would leave a better end if they did kill Syd and ending the whole storyline bringing a better one where Syd's child would comeback to kill Nadia. That being said, I hope this isn't the last season of alias.

DeputyDirector said:
If they modified the Project Helix technology and applied it to genetic resequencing...they could use a pre-infection sample of Nadia's DNA and use that as a template to eliminate the mutations caused by the virus.  :blink:
[post="1445998"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, was it ever established that it was caused by a DNA mutation?

I voted #4. :smiley:

From what I've been seeing, Mia Mastero(sp?) will not be a regular next season, and will be back only for a few episodes. Which absolutely frustrates me, because she was like the "Francie" of Season Four. Seems like she was the one Sydney could talk to about things. ARGH!

I voted for number four. Didn't Nadia say she would like to spend some time with Irina? So maybe with Irina, and the CIA's help, they'll find a cure.

I went with #4 - I think that Sloane is going to use "searching for a cure for Nadia" as a front to push his own adgenda. He will search all over the world, but later we will find out that he is still obsessed with Rambaldi and still evil. When it is convenant, he will produce the antidote.

I voted for number 4 as well. I think come around January she will be cured since Maestro's schedule seems to be clear by then. She's busy this fall with her movie projects and such so I think all we will see or hear is Nadia is still in a coma. As for Sloane, I agree with the above he's going to use the "cure Nadia" and while he has good intentions, will eventually turn evil.

I don't think that Nadia will be infected with the virus for to many epsoides. I do think that therre will be a lonley feeling among all the charachters dealing with the idea of losing Nadia. But I think that in the end of episode 4 or 5 they will find a cure for her. And I hope that is what happens because I love Naida so much. :D

ConcreteGirl said:
I think that Nadia will come out of the coma and appear to be all right (because there is no Mueller device to make her act crazy) - but in reality she will now be evil - but I don't think that she will kill Sydney, but eventually Syd will have to kill Nadia, thus fulfilling the prophesy.
[post="1446090"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yikes! :thinking:
Ella

nadiarocks said:
.... But I think that in the end of episode 4 or 5 they will find a cure for her. And I hope that is what happens because I love Naida so much.  :D
[post="1465401"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree, Nadia is such a great character! It'll stink if she's not a regular anymore... :angry:

Back