Season 4 Nadia saw it coming

SpyDude

Cadet
I rewatched the episode and when she touched the Sphere of Life he saw scenes from "Before The Flood". I noticed Syd and Nadia fighting, the Muttler Device and Nadia with freaky eyes. So I guess it was all meant to happen'. And that Nadia "died" as the prophecy told. From a certain point of view that is. Her persona is lost. I bet Nadia will be in some hospital for the whole next season. I mean Mia Maestro is gonna be in only 3 episodes. Just when I was really beginning to like her. No!!! I mean LOVE her.

Mia Maestro is a great actress and i just lover her on Alias as Nadia. Im trying not to believe that whe will only be in three episodes but i read somewhere else and i posted a quote about this in another part of this forum with a quote that i think had to do with someone who did like the castin for alias and it said nothing was certain yet but i mean they are already shooting season 5 i think and that rumor about her only being in three episodes is really taking of soo it might be true even though all of us Nadia/Mia Maestro fans are trying not to believe it. Im gonna miss her if she will ONLY be in 3 episodes next season.

Ais***eruAmiboshi said:
Im gonna miss her if she will ONLY be in 3 episodes next season.
[post="1360172"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Me too! Me too! It feels like every year JJ gets rid of at least 1 character. At the beginning Nadia was a bit annoying but she turned out to be very interesting and Mia truelly is a wonderful actress.

At the beginning Nadia was a bit annoying but she turned out to be very interesting and Mia truelly is a wonderful actress.

Nadia never bother me in the begining...i always liked her charcter of course i did start watching Alias with the 4th season so i dun know if that would make a difference.....I love all of the movie's that mia has been in that ive seen....like yesterday i just bought the movie Tango and she is such a good dancer/singer...and i just love her acting talent....ive also seen Frida and In the time of the Butterflies....two other very good movies that she is in....hehe i hope to see more in the future...and mabye more of her in alias

Only 3 episodes!!!! Gosh, that's really harsh news to take.

They can't make Syd loose another person in her life, she's suffered way to much..........and what about Weiss.......he's a good guy......they can't leave him like that...........right???

I can't take her leaving....I love Mia Maestro! She is such a good actress! When she is being tortured she is awesome!! I don't want to believe she will be back for a short period of time only cause I won't be able to take it....and if she leaves what are they gonna do? Kill her off? Make her quit?

They cant kill her off!!..That world be ...gah dun wanna think about it.....all i have to say is the Horor......besides if they wanted to kill her off they would have done it in the finale right? Im sooo glad that she didnt i mean why give us all the backstory about her life and what not and then kill her off the next season..thats soo not right...well thats what i think...

I love Nadia. She adds the whole sister spy thing 2 the episode which I love. Whta about poor Weiss, they r so cute together. But isn't he supost yo leave this eason 2. Maybe they will hve them leave togther. Poor Nadia, she sleaving ( don't u love the way they saw Nadia lol :lol: I'm weird!)

Oh yah and did they even tell Weiss that she was infected. I hope they find a cure becuz I don't like the whole Nadia withred eye thing. It is scarry lol! :D

I heard that uhh....the show Catch didnt like make it or somethin and that he wasnt leaving but knowing me ...i could be totally wrong....the whole Wadia thing is soo cute...they cant get rid of that....

And Nadia with the red eyes....ya that was pretty freaky i was like holy crapper...and what about the whole Jack being Nadia's father thing...i hope that they have something about that next season

Oh oh oh... i'm gonna have to watch that Sphere of Life thing again...
i want Mia back for all of next season...*sigh*

I like what she brings to the show as well....in some repsects she replaces Francie. I mean she is a spy so that part is different, but to see her and Syd hanging out at home, going on double dates, having heart to hearts....it returns a normalcy to Syd's life that has been missing. I think it would be great to have her on next season full throttle! Oh and Lena Olin too!!!!! :D

In the episodeseqarch and rescue Jack was talking about how Irina will enjoy getting to know Nadia and her being exceptional and Irina was like I wonder where she gets that from and looked at Jack...so what most people are thinking is that Irina is implying that Nadia is Jacks not sloanes...so that where the whole Jack being Nadias father thing comes in...

SpyDude said:
I rewatched the episode and when she touched the Sphere of Life he saw scenes from "Before The Flood". I noticed Syd and Nadia fighting, the Muttler Device and Nadia with freaky eyes. So I guess it was all meant to happen'. And that Nadia "died" as the prophecy told. From a certain point of view that is. Her persona is lost. I bet Nadia will be in some hospital for the whole next season. I mean Mia Maestro is gonna be in only 3 episodes. Just when I was really beginning to like her. No!!! I mean LOVE her.
[post="1360157"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Didn't the prophecy say that both will battle and neither will survive?

And I think everyone is overreacting to the interpretation of Jack's eyes when Irina said "I wonder where she gets it from" :lol: .... She could have been referring to herself, or even Sloane.

Every year the bring on a new character, and then they take her away! (Irina, Lauren, now Nadia!) Well you guys probably didn't miss Lauren... I wouldn't mind having her back now since they know she's evil! It'd be great seeing them against each other. :P

Back