Season 5 Nadia spoiler?

We always lose the best actors and actresses on the show. Lena Olin left and now Mia is leaving. What's gonna happen to the Weiss/Nadia relationship. Although isn't Greg leaving the show as well cause of his other show is starting next year.

MissingSark said:
I think that she's going to lose it when Sloane goes bad again and blame Syd.  I think that's going to lead to a fight between them.  I think that Nadia's going to try and shoot Syd but Irina's going to dive in front of the bullet to save Syd (and save Nadia from killing her sister) and sacrifice herself.  I think that will bring Nadia to her senses and she'll be so overcome with grief/guilt that she runs off.  Seriously, that's what I think is going to happen and no, I don't have any spoiler knowledge to back it up.
[post="1326727"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Totally makes sense, I also think that she might end up joining Yelena, I mean the woman did raise her. But whatever reason it is, it will set in motion the prophecy.

I don't want to see Nadia go tho, I've always liked her and it's really nice to see Syd with a friend again, outside of work.

If in fact Mia does leave (maybe that's the opening for Melissa George to come back?) I wouldn't be surprised that much. Nadia all season has seen a little on edge to me, like she gets angered rather quickly than say, Sydney. So if she does witness something that causes her to be mad at Sydney, Mia's played the character well enough so far to make it believable. Nadia's child/teen years is probably what caused the tension and quick emotion she shows now.

Although, I do hope she just doesn't want to have anything to do with her evil father anymore and goes into hiding to protect herself.

If I were Kristin I would hold my horses right now I don't think JJ and Co. can afford to lose Mia and her character especially with the news that JG might be pregenat. If JG is pregenant and here is when I strech my If, JG won't be able to play a more physical role like she usually do and so they would need another female to hold the burned of physical side of Alias and it missions and fights as well. Since we know that Mia can hold herself on the physicla level as well as the acting and has a quite level of acceptance with the fans the first and logical choice is to keep Mia and Nadia on the show.

Well thats what I think I just need it to put my 2c.

If I were Kristin I would hold my horses right now I don't think JJ and Co. can afford to lose Mia and her character especially with the news that JG might be pregenat. If JG is pregenant and here is when I strech my If, JG won't be able to play a more physical role like she usually do and so they would need another female to hold the burned of physical side of Alias and it missions and fights as well. Since we know that Mia can hold herself on the physicla level as well as the acting and has a quite level of acceptance with the fans the first and logical choice is to keep Mia and Nadia on the show.

Well thats what I think I just need it to put my 2c.

I agree!

I wouldn't mind Mia leaving the show as Nadia is not such an important character to me as Irina, Sark or Lauren were on their respective seasons... and they're gone (not for a long time ;) ) so why not Nadia?

Really he may get his own show tht is cool but Id on't wnt him to elave him and Marsahll bring comedy to the show. I don' t want Nafia 2 go bad I would rather have her die then be a bad perosn.

My: She will go bad and then Syd will have 2 kill her becuz she is terrorist or somethin and therefore Rembaldi will be right once again
:angry:

Quickly grabs Endos shoulders and helps her up away from her desk. Grabs an ice pack for her forehead, and a glass of water that has special Kell-Bell ingredients in it to help me control her!

NADIA ROCKS!!!!!

i'm not too upset to see nadia go- it was always on the cards due to the prophecy. her character is nice enough and i liked it because of the female friendship that syd lost with francie, but it would be too cozy if syd was happy too long. at least thats how the writers seem to think :lol:

AngelFire47 said:
i'm not too upset to see nadia go- it was always on the cards due to the prophecy.
[post="1337703"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly! We always knew that she and Syd would have to face off and in that case I side with Syd, no question.

ms.katejones said:
Exactly! We always knew that she and Syd would have to face off and in that case I side with Syd, no question.
[post="1338019"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmm, so you believe that whatever Rambaldi's prophecy is it's guaranteed? I prefer to think of Rambaldi's prophecies as what might happen, but not necessarily guaranteed. I don't know what the writers' philosophy is on the prophecy though, because theirs is the only one that matters heh.

Here's to hoping Sydney doesn't kill Nadia -_-

Quickly grabs Endos shoulders and helps her up away from her desk. Grabs an ice pack for her forehead, and a glass of water that has special Kell-Bell ingredients in it to help me control her!
these "special kell-bell ingredients" wount happen to be found in horse tranquilizers as well would they?

they are going to need nadia next season cause jen is prego!!! so really it makes no sence to get rid of her

:D Nadia had no point besides rambaldi to be in the show. I hope that her and sydney have the large battle and nadia dies. Go Sydney!!!

Back