Season 4 Nadia: Will she make it?

I hope she doesn't :D

Sorry, but I haven't liked Nadia from the very beginning...so having her leave the cast would only be a good thing in my opinion.

If they were going to kill her they'd probably have killed her outright.

C'mon how many people have come back from the dead on Alias? They never completely finish someone off unless they have to. They like to have the potential to bring them back.

I hope she doesn't die, msyelf. I'm not too sure about her turning evil, either. I mean they did that with Lauren they could do it with Nadia . . . but . . . eh.

And I knew it was going to be Sloane that killed her - or tried to kill her. It had to be the person that loved her most that shot her. That's how it goes on Alias!! Irina shot Syd, Jack shot Irina, and so on.

If she dies, wouldn't Sydney be the one to kill her?

I'm hoping and expecting that Nadia returns.

SpyDude said:
It was said that Mia Maestro will be only in 3 episodes in season 5.
[post="1356593"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

really?? where did you read that??

jems said:
hmm do i need to put it in spoiler tags :Ponder:

maybe we should ;)
[post="1356632"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I did when I brought it up in another topic...just to be on the safe side. :smiley:

AgentBlueEyes said:
I really, really, really, don't want Nadia to come back next season.....

She's not that important.....
[post="1357084"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yay! :D I'm not the only one!

nadia definitely took vaughn's place. vaughn used to be in the show so much and this season he wasnt, b/c nadia was. i dont like that at all. she needs to die.

I hope she comes back next season. I think she will be fine sooner or later if they where going to kill her I think they would have done in the finale.

How can anyone say that she took time away from anyone? You seriously think she took time away from Vaughn or "Vaughn"? Those of us who are Nadia fans were lucky to get the episodes we got that focused on her because other than that she wasn't on all that much, not in a big way anyway.

Im a nadia fan myself...i sure hope that she comes back next season.. i love her centered epi's...i dun really think that she took any time away from "Vaughn" but thats just me

i really can't see her surviving this i mean come on, she already got shot twice this season... i don't think it would be the gun shot wound that will kill her, shes infected by something thats not reversable soooo.... :P they wouldn't have said that if it was really reversable :P but then again, thats what we said about the whole spydaddy sickness thing.... ahhh i just dunno anymore lol

Someone on this board mentioned Mia staying a little bit longer then 3 eppies next season cuz of the whole Jen situation....

I personally don't care for Nadia, but i really like Mia now! she should do some movies cuz shes an amazing actress!!

Back