Season 4 Nadia: Will she make it?

rambaldi isn't always right. nadia can survive. another chance: is that really teh final battle? no angels fell from the sky like irina said. therefore it wasn't all fulfilled. only the blood red horse. so i think yes, she will survive.

there is a scene where nadia is alone walking the dark streets and passes by a fallen statue of an angel on the ground and looks up

nataliethealiasfreak said:
i really can't see her surviving this i mean come on, she already got shot twice this season... i don't think it would be the gun shot wound that will kill her, shes infected by something thats not reversable soooo.... :P they wouldn't have said that if it was really reversable :P but then again, thats what we said about the whole spydaddy sickness thing.... ahhh i just dunno anymore lol

Someone on this board mentioned Mia staying a little bit longer then 3 eppies next season cuz of the whole Jen situation....

I personally don't care for Nadia, but i really like Mia now! she should do some movies cuz shes an amazing actress!!
[post="1357748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have to echo Natalie's praise of Mia as an actress. I did not like the Nadia thing at first, but she grew on me and as I became more attached to the character I began to appreciate her as an actress too. I loved her fight scenes in the last 2 episodes. It was really the first time she got to do that sort of thing, unless you count young Nadia in "The Orphan."
I won't be devastated too much if she dies, but I won't be upset if she survives. I feel better about the fact that she has Hispanic looks (despite her parents both being white as the whitest people on the planet) ever since Sophia turned out to be Elena. At least it makes some sense now. It bothered me before but since we learned that her aunt has those features too, it makes more sense.
So all in all, Nadia is cool in my books. It's nice to see Sydney having someone. If she can't have Will (oooh, I love Will so much!) I like her having a sister to bond with. She needs more than just Vaughn and Jack.
She's gotta have a buddy! :P

Back