How do you like Nadia so far?

• Love her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not to sure yet...Undecided

• Hate her!

• Total voters
OMG! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im so glad she joined the show!!!!!!! shes so cute!!!!!!!!!
see this is why irina needed to come back - we SO needed a family reunion! can u imagine irina hugging her two daughters AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Like her as a cast member or like her as I like Sydney? I really like Jack and I like to hate Sloane, but I hardly know Nadia. It's way too early to tell. As a cast member I think she's a great addition.
^_^ ✌️

I'm not sure yet.... it's too early to tell. I like the "sister" a$$ kicking scene. But I don't know enough about Nadia yet.

It will be interesting to see how her character plays out - another complex female character with a mix of good and evil I am sure...

I could not get over how much she can look like Irina! Great casting!
^_^

Personally, i loved her! I think she is beautiful, she can act, she really looks like a good cross between Sloane and Irina, she can kick a**....it would be really nice for Syd to have someone to go to and be friends with. I so much miss her having a life outside of work. She used to go miniature golfing, to dinner with Will or Francie....I miss her having fun....so, i want Nadia to be good.

I don't know for sure yet......but she is a really gooood actress......finally a good addition to the show unlike last time :cough: COW :cough:

I like her. I want her to be a complex character, with a mix of good and evil, but I don't want her to betray Sydney the way Irina has, at least not intentionally. I hope they don't try to replicate Irina's character in her daughter just because they can't get Lena Olin back. (From what we saw of Nadia already, it doesn't look like they will - she was scared and crying when Sloane injected her. Irina would never show fear like that.)

I want her to be more like Sydney than Irina. Not completely good, but enough so that Sydney can have a real relationship with her. I'm so tired of Sydney being hurt by people she loves. Plus, she needs a friend.

I have high hopes for Nadia - my first impression was I like her but I have to see more of her in action before I can say one way or another...

I mean look how Lauren evolved...er, or how she didn't. :lol:

Azalea said:
I want her to be more like Sydney than Irina.  Not completely good, but enough so that Sydney can have a real relationship with her.  I'm so tired of Sydney being hurt by people she loves.  Plus, she needs a friend.
me too AZy!

i liked her on first impressions but you never know on Alias. did feel sorry for her though when evil sloane got his hands on her with the green stuff!

ohn and whats the difference between undecided and not too sure - arent they the same thing!? :blink:

AugustSnow said:
jems said:
ohn and whats the difference between undecided and not too sure - arent they the same thing!?  :blink:
Yeah, that's a mistake :blink: ^_^
oh well! :smiley: in that case - i editied it for ya then - cant add the votes in though sorry. :smiley:

does anyone know the actress' name who plays Nadia? she's beautiful. and i agree that she looks like a perfect combination of Sloan and Irina

So far I like her-- but it is way to early to tell, I hope she'll be 1000X better than Lauren as a nemesis if in fact she does turn out that way.

Back