Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I think she'll just be written off the show

• Unsure

• Total voters

Jaimie

Retired
What do you think will happen with Nadia? After Sloane got his hopes up, and almost murdered, just to be let down that there was no cure, do you think they will find something? Maybe they'll find something Rambaldi had written. I do hope they don't write her off.

yeah i think they will find a cure and she'll come back for 2-3 episodes like she said she will :P and then she'll go back to Argentina or something.... i wouldn't wanna stay there if i was her :P

I belive Sloane will find a cure for her, with some help from Irina. And i really hope she stays for an episode or two. But why dosn't they show a scene with her ? Dosn't Sydney vissit her sometimes at the hospital ?

Even through I voted for her gonna be written off the show...I hope that dosn't happen because I really enjoy seeing her and Syd together and plus I think she would make such a good aunt!

Mel

They'll probably bring her back toward the end of the season. ;)

I wish there were an option for "I don't care" because when it comes to Nadia I really don't. I just hope the writers give Sloane a better subplot than running around trying to find a cure.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the prophecy say one of them was to kill the other?

In episode eight of season four, Sydney tells Nadia about Irina's explanation of the Rambaldi symbol: "There was an audiotape, surveillance from a hotel room in Hamburg. [Irina] was talking to a man - his voice was never identified. She was describing the symbology of this. The mark of Rambaldi. She said the outer markings represent her two daughters. The center is the object over which they will do great battle . . . with each other. "

They did on the roof but Sloane stoped Nadia, so no one of them got killed.

i don't have a clue what's gonna happen with Nadia...but i liked her. Loved her relationship with Sydney...and when they were in the field together.

Back