Nadia

okay, I'm noth confused and dissapointed for a few reaons regarding Nadia.

1. She is in the hospital and Sydney doesnt seem to care or be concerned what so ever
2. She is in the hospital and Weiss just decides to leave, that really got me
3. It may just be me, but its like she just totally vanished. She is hardly ever mentioned and her first appearance was on the last episode and she said what.....10 words?
4. She was a vital character last year and now shes like not even there

She was/is one of my favorite characters so this could be why I'm thinking all of this, or it could be that me, along with a huge amount of other people who love Nadia desperately want her on the show.

-Post and tell me what you think

I think that they are coing to bring her back really soon. The people that Sloane kinda works for are going to cure her once Sloane has done enough for them. i am just really happy that they are bring her back into the story line.

I don't now if she'll be brought back fully this year. #1 shes not on the cast pic and #2 nobody is saying anything, and there are a bunch of rumors going around about her only being on for 3 episodes.

We don't see everything Sydney does, maybe she visits Nadia when we are not watching :P Sydney do care, but she know for now that it is notting she can do. They need to find her a cure, and she really belive Sloane can find that for her.

We don't see everything Sydney does, maybe she visits Nadia when we are not watching :P Sydney do care, but she know for now that it is notting she can do. They need to find her a cure, and she really belive Sloane can find that for her.

Yeah...but think we should see a more active participation...for example Weiss visiting Nadia...anyone but Sloane visiting Nadia.

How come Weiss is going to flee for a big job "near the president...you just can't refuse that" I mean..Nadia was his girlfriend and she is being in a coma for only five months, too soon for Weiss to give up on her...he just seems not to care...

Why isn't Irina searching for a cure for HER DAUGHTER... she should be helping Sloane...a chat conversation between her and Sloane, or Syd would have been enough (in case Lena Olin 's still unavailable).. the writers just forgot about Nadia :(

Back