Nadia's agenda?

Ok look, this forum doesn't have nearly enough Nadia threads, hence the desperate need for another. I am only too happy to oblige because if there's one thing we all need... it's more Nadia! But in order to justify the purpose of starting another thread, I need to conjure up a supposedly legit excuse (As though simply yakking about Nadia isn't enough!), so here goes..,

What do you think Nadia's true agenda is? Please, don't say she's sans agenda, this is Alias! Do you think she's Covenant? (LOL), is she working for another government? Is Nadia loyal to Sloane? (LMAO) Is she KGB, or working for the Trust? Is she on her own Rambaldi quest? What does that beautiful little minx have up her gorgeous sleeve?

I recall some mention of a foreign government about three eps ago when she was rescued and then abducted by daddy. Italian Intel if memory serves. Then again, that could have been a cover by her captors. A reason for holding her. After the finale, I'm inclined to believe that she is in the opening stages of her own Rambaldi quest, especially after her remarks to daddy about it being a transcending experience and about lying about the coordinates to the Covenant. In short, after experiencing the power of Milo Rambaldi, she became fascinated and wants to learn more. She's a smart cookie, our Nadia, and has reasoned that if she is the Passenger for something so powerful, that surely there is some potential for her own gain? Of course, this is just an opinion, so I'd love to hear what the rest of you think.

Yes, I believe that she has something beneath the surface. But since the finale didn't give us enough of Nadia, I'll just speculate that she's using Sloane to get to the Rambaldi artifacts, and after that she'll in some convenient way "dispose of him". Afterwards, she might join or is part of a secret society (probably not Covenant b/c Sark and Lauren were all more than willing to kill her in "Legacy") and they'll try to fulfill Rambaldi's endgame (finally!).

The Covenant will probably dissolve in Season 4 and Syd's next opponent will be Nadia, but maybe her newfound affections for her new sister will get in the way of what she's trying achieve. She will probably be struggling between doing what's right and what she wants.

I personally do not like Nadia that much. Maybe my feelings towards her character will change. JJ mentioned how the major difference between seasons 1 and 2 and season 3 was that the first two seasons had more about Syd's personal life - Will and Francie! Now when he said that this season was going to have more about her personal life Iw as pretty excited thinking hey is Will coming back? But now I am not happy at all. Soon Nadia and Syd will be moving in with each other and having movie nights and thats not what I want to see. I want to see Syd pursue another degree and meet new friends - normal friends!

I dont think that Nadia has anything to hide. I think that they should watch out b/c Jack might just end up with a bullet between the eyes. But I think that Nadia is on Syd's side, and as much as I miss the Syd, Francie, Will life, this one seems promising too, and the door is still open for Will to return.

I think Nadia will make a good addition. I just hope they dont give her some weirdo twist. They should really make her a normal CIA Operative. I would like to see her become a part of the character base. I just have a feeling they are going to make her bad and Sydney will have someone else betray her. It will be nice to see other sides of Sydney again too. Season 3 was too much drive. No slow time.

I'm not sure what it is about her, but I get the sneaking suspicion that there is a lot more to her than meets the eye, like with Jack and Arvin. She's playing innocent--don't get fooled by her good looks. ;)

I hope Nadia is not buying the bs Jack has been feeding her. No daughter of Irina should be that naive. I think we're going to find out big things about SpySkipper. Either that or she's too blinded by her love for Weiss to notice she's beeing lied too.

i agree with kody, i don't think nadia has anything to hide, i think she's on syd's side. in my opinion i think it would be best if they made her a regular CIA, and besides, even the CIA people do stuff on their own and for their own profit *coughjackcough*, so it wouldn't necessary make her all :angelic: . i mean the doors are still open... but i think they should make her a "regular" CIA agent. :smiley:
and yeah, ms. katejones, i too hope she doesn't buy the felgercarb jack is feeding her.
nadia is SUCH a good addition. i just hope they don't make her bad. nadia ROCKS.

Ah, Nadia!. The character nobody expected & who nobody can even begin to fathom!. Yet another Alias mystery!...

In my humble opinion, Nadia herself didn't really understand what she was caught up in concerning Rambaldi before Syd found her. Sure, she probably knew she was 'The Passenger' & that she was Irina Derevko's daughter, but I doubt she had any idea of who, or what, she might become. Time will tell to see if finding the Sphere of Life with her daddy has changed that (whatever in hell the SOL actually is!)

And I think her daddy is important to the equation of Nadia's agenda. I get the feeling she always wanted her father to be part of her life & though at the outset when she learned it was Sloane, she didn't trust him, I think their adventure together between S3 & S4 has brought them closer & brought them both to a greater Rambaldi understanding.

If anything, I think Nadia & Sloane are working on fulfilling Rambaldi's endgame together & actually for Nadia it's as much about having her father in her life as it is anything else... :D

Honestly, I'm not so sure about Nadia. I guess I honestly don't see what the need for adding her was. I mean, I like the character so far...but I'm not sure she adds much...and I'm not really sure where the story line is going for her.

And I've always thought that she has her own agenda that does not involve what's in the best interest of Syd and the CIA...

Jamison said:
Honestly, I'm not so sure about Nadia.  I guess I honestly don't see what the need for adding her was.  I mean, I like the character so far...but I'm not sure she adds much...and I'm not really sure where the story line is going for her.

And I've always thought that she has her own agenda that does not involve what's in the best interest of Syd and the CIA...
[post="1205905"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know what you mean. They gave Syd a sister, but they're not giving Nadia much to do. At this point I would be more upset if Marshall or Sark died than Nadia, just because I feel like I don't even know her.

I don't think that Nadia is going to be bad, if she is then it will be in the next season. My reasoning, the writers like to shock us and everyone is waiting for Nadia to reveal her evil agenda, so it wouldn't be a shock. now someone like Vaughn becoming bad would shock us, so if they made someone bad, i think it should be Vaughn. and who knows, maybe his researching his father will turn him to the "dark side"

I really REALLY hope Nadia isn't evil. Not just because I really like the character, and not just because I think Syd's been through enough family drama. My basic reasoning is that the whole evil loved ones thing has been done too many times on the show already. I mean, there was Noah, SpyMommy, Katya, Francie, Lauren... how many more evil loved ones do we need?

Back