Nadia's father

Were we ever shown any proof that Sloane is Nadia's father? It seems Sloane simply announced that he had an affair with Irina, and that Nadia is Sydney's half-sister. I won't believe it until Sloane proves it.

Its ALIAS, nothing is ever for certain. Sloane can rant and rave about whatever he wants...it's not always if not ever the truth.

So Nadia could be Jack's kid for all we know.

For example, how many times did they do a DNA test on someone and claim their dead when they really aren't?

So there's always that possibilty..

I hope Sloane is her father. There are too many complicated family issues already without adding another one.

Natalia said:
I hope Sloane is her father. There are too many complicated family issues already without adding another one.
[post="1007423"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. They need to give Sloane some good standing anyway. Some twists are just overkill.

hmmm...i don't know what to think about this one. as crys said, nothing is ever certain on alias, even if there would be "proof". but so far we've seen no proof, so i guess we can't be 100% sure. but i have to say, i don't think they all the sudden will discover that jack is her father. there sure are enough family issues. but, well, yeah, nadia COULD be jack's kid. (but if we can't believe anything until we have proof, then we could basically suspect anyone male to be her father... :lol: )
who knows, maybe we'll get proof soon. :Ph34r:

It would be much less interesting if Nadia turned out to be Jack's child instead of Sloane's. It is a cool dynamic to have Sloane now looking out for a child like Jack has been doing all these years, though I think it's safe to assume Sloane's approach won't be quite the same!...

It would just be one twist too much. The writers won't do that.

Osiris said:
maybe she's Bill Vaughn's kid...

That's one possibility I've been thinking about too. But that would be just too weird if Irina had slept with Vaughn's dad. I think that may be a stretch, even for Alias. But who knows?!

^^Making her BV's kid does not imply that her mother is also Irina. It could be another Derevko.

Of course, it's far more likely that she really is Sloane and Irina's kid, but until JJ comes onto the screen and tells the audience that, I'm not sure anyone's going to believe it 100%.

MissingSark said:
^^Making her BV's kid does not imply that her mother is also Irina.  It could be another Derevko. 

OOOOH, I hadn't thought of that! Mua hah hah that's a great possibility too. Though yeah, I want her to be Irina and Sloane's kid just for the sake of simplicity and cuz the idea of having Irina and Sloane as parents is a much better fit for Nadia imo.

I think Nadia as Sloane's daughter gives Sloane another layer and their interaction together is good but I kind of want Nadia to be Jack's daughter. Nadia and Jack have good chemistry and I feel like their have been hints to the possibility (Sloane having Jack held hostage and drawing blood/injecting Jack at the end of season two when Sloane was getting Nadia's DNA sequence, Jack being present when the hourglass was broken, which was only to reveal Nadia to her father, Jack wiping her hair out of her face and Irina's little comment in the finale for season four)

I totally would be able to stand being Sloane's daughter! Ewww, just wrong in so many ways! I hope Jack is Nadia's dad! It would be a lot better that way!

[quote name= Irina's little comment in the finale for season four)
[/quote]

Ever since she made that comment I have been going crazy about wether Nadia is Sloan's or Jack's. For those of you who dont remember. Jack says "You're joing to engoy getting to know Nadia, she's exceptional." and Irina says "I wonder where she got that from." And then she gives JAck this wierd look and he just looks confused, like it gets him thinking. I mean why has he not thought of the possibility before. He was probably sleepin with her right before she supposedly died, why couldnt it be his. Man i wish they would make her Jacks. It would be a great ending. Irina telling JAck Nadia is his.

I've mentioned that the writers needed Nadia to be Sloane's daughter in order to justify his turning reformed. Sloane-haters want to paint him as pure evil, rather than as a man who regrets the evil that he does in order to achieve what he thinks of as a greater good. :doh:

The famous quote?
Jack says "You're joing to engoy getting to know Nadia, she's exceptional." and Irina says "I wonder where she got that from?"

I thought that it was apparent that Irina is taking credit herself for Nadia being exceptional. Irina's not about to credit anyone other than herself, since she knows that she is the mother of both The Chosen One & The Passenger. Irina isn't without a huge ego, thinking that she is special, right? ;)

actually this was mentioned to Victor Garber last year at the Alias rendezvous in London and this was his sort of reaction :blink:

Back