Nadia's Father

Irina was pregnant when she "died" so she fooled around during the years with Sydney and Jack :P
well, I can see the resemble between Irina and Nadia...but yea, you are right, she doesnt look like Jack or Sloane at all :D

Irina was pregnant when she "died" so she fooled around during the years with Sydney and Jack :P
well, I can see the resemble between Irina and Nadia...but yea, you are right, she doesnt look like Jack or Sloane at all :D

Thanks, then I got the pregnancy-thing cleared out ;)

But who Nadias REAL father is remains a mystery.....

Well, when you get and Argentine actress to play the daughter of Russian and American spies, you've got to overlook a few details . . . at least her accent and language skills were spot on.

Sloane is Nadia's father.

I came to that final realization near the end of the series and I forget when/how I came to that realization but he really was her father and believe me I wish Jack could have been her father because he would have loved and protected her in ways Sloane could only dream of doing.

Don't you just love how the writers left us with something to wonder about all these years.

My hope (and belief) is that Jack is Nadia's father. Sloane supposedly had DNA evidence proving Nadia was his daughter; but Irina could have had that proof manipulated to make it look like Nadia was Sloane's daughter. Plus, any time something on the show said that Nadia's father had to be present, Jack was also there.

Don't you just love how the writers left us with something to wonder about all these years.

My hope (and belief) is that Jack is Nadia's father. Sloane supposedly had DNA evidence proving Nadia was his daughter; but Irina could have had that proof manipulated to make it look like Nadia was Sloane's daughter. Plus, any time something on the show said that Nadia's father had to be present, Jack was also there.

Sloane is Nadia's Dad. That's why he is haunted by her ghost after the accident.
cool.gif

For those of you who believe Irina faked the DNA test, what would stop someone who was so meticulous as Arvin was not to run successive tests that Irina would be unaware of? Irina would have nothing to counter unexpected tests that a clever/paranoid Sloane would be bound to do.

I can imagine that everytime Nadia would have need to have an annual physical exam for work, Arvin would slip the lab tech/physician a nice incentive to run a DNA test to make sure that the tests still agree that he is Nadia's father.

How would Irina be able to counter Nadia asking for additional DNA tests everytime that she got into an argument with Arvin?
laugh.gif

Back