Season 5 Nadia's father

well because it said that the rambaldi device would only reveal it to nadia's father but jack was their when sloane smashed the green goo device.

That's true, but Sloane was the only one who knew to smash it - plus, it revealed her brain waves and Sloane was the one who knew how to use that to locate her. Not to mention he states that he had a paternity test done and that he was the father.

The rumor says that Nadia is not going to be a main character this season. And if she was Jack's daughter they have to use some episodes to clear that. So i don't think the hole Nadias-real-father thing is going to be a storyline for the new season.

I certainly think that Nadia is Jack's daughter. Even though Irina left us hanging after her comment, she doesn't really just say stuff that's not going to come back later in the season. It will definitely be resolved sometime during season five.

I am so happy that Lena Olin hopefully (crossing fingers) back for season 5. It was so nice to have her in those last three eps of s4 and plus i think that's what was missing in s3.

5 days to go can't wait

Just a thought about the whole 'Nadia's Father is really Jack'. I felt that last season the writers were trying to portray a more sensitive and humanitarian Sloane and that when Irina had made the comment to Jack about Nadia "I wonder where she gets that from" that that was just a way of making Sloane look more loving to the audience. Thats just my opinion though and the writers may be trying to revert back to the original portrayal of Sloane so as to please audience members. I for one as a viewer found it hard to believe that Sloane was all of a-sudden this great guy and maybe there are more viewers that found that concept hard to believe as well. Perhaps the writers are realizing this and may be reverting to gain dwindeling audiences. Sloane is a guy that you kinda don't want to like.

I can see it and I can't see it....
I dunno... it is feasible because it is ALIAS, but I agree that it does make Sloane much more human and real since he has had a daughter, but do keep in mind that for a while he kind of thought that Sydney was his daughter... if you all can remember that far back. :smiley:
He thought of her as his daughter and that some of the good in her might have something to do with him.
TCHYAH WHATEVER! ;-)
So I can see it and I can't....

this season will probably be the best season so far! Its going to rock!

Are you kidding? Even with return of Spy Mommy we are still short a few...no wait the majority of the key characters. The things that made Alias great are slowly being chipped away. It looks to me right now that this is going to be a crummy season. I am even starting to think...dare I say it...season 3 wasn't so bad:(

hmm if nadia is jacks is syd still jacks?

maybe when spy mommy said wonder where she gets that from she was complementing herself......

Yeah, but Jack had that weird look, like "OMG! is she really my daugther" look.

Jack and Syd has taken a DNA test so Jack is defently Syd's father.

Well, even for alias this would be hard to digest, I mean...Sloane is no fool and of course he would have done a DNA paternity test when he found his long lost daughter, he could not be deceived like that, even by Irina. :blush:

But i don't think that Sloane took a DNA test from Nadia he just took a DNA test from "The Passanger" Maybe someone fooled Sloane in to belive that Nadia is his child? But she is actually Jack's

i have no idea if it is gonna even come up, with all the big stuff happening after the hiatus, i dunno if they'll have time to come up with a paturnity storyline :P

Yeah, maybe it will come up in the air when Nadia wakes up, but Irina could be talking about herself to, when she was talking to Jack..

Back