Season 5 Nadia's father

I know people take what kristen says with a grain of salt but i thought i would still post this. the people who think Nadia is Jack's daughter after all may be right.

Alias paternity? I haven't heard anyone else wonder if Jack is Nadia's father. Remember the scene between Irina and Jack where they are talking about Nadia and Irina says, "I wonder whom she gets that from." I was sure that meant Nadia was like her father Jack (not creepy Sloane).

Kristen:There is definitely more to that story, and I'm hearing that Irina be back (pause for backflips), so we will get to the bottom of all those crazy identity mysteries, including, of course, the biggie: Vaughn! Which the show deals with early on.

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Tran...005/050822.html

1#ALIAS#1 said:
Kristen:There is definitely more to that story, and I'm hearing that Irina be back (pause for backflips), so we will get to the bottom of all those crazy identity mysteries, including, of course, the biggie: Vaughn! Which the show deals with early on.

[post="1466627"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I thought SpoilerFix just reported that Lena WASN'T coming back....................

spoilerfix.com said len olin WOULD be back for a few episodes along with nadia. (not neccesarily in the same episodes but they both will be in a couple)

ya i just read that, bummer, maybe after she is finished the movie she will come back for the possibly series finale how great would that be? :D

I think its probably too early for them to know if Lena Olin is or isn't coming back. Last season we didn't find out until the season was more than half way through. So what ever they say...it can always change.

ConcreteGirl said:
I think its probably too early for them to know if Lena Olin is or isn't coming back.  Last season we didn't find out until the season was more than half way through.  So what ever they say...it can always change.
[post="1467673"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know nothing can be definite. At least we know Lena isn't completely opposed to being in the show nowadays! It's jsut that she's making a movie starting soon, and the people in the know seem to think she is unlikely to return, at least in the near future.

But Irina's story was left so open this time round that her coming back seems probable.

Natalia said:
Oh. Well the newest spoilers there (dated August 24) say it looks like she won't be back.
[post="1467659"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:angry: she better be back. everything i read is flip-flopping. i just wanna hear she will be back! (n)

Arrangements are being finalized right now to get Nadia for a block of eps... But it looks like it's pretty much a done deal.

As far as Lena is concerned... Everyone wants her back, and she wants to come back. Now it's just a matter of ensuring her schedule doesn't conflict with the way she's being worked into the eps.

Natalia said:
I know nothing can be definite. At least we know Lena isn't completely opposed to being in the show nowadays! It's jsut that she's making a movie starting soon, and the people in the know seem to think she is unlikely to return, at least in the near future.

But Irina's story was left so open this time round that her coming back seems probable.
[post="1467681"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well at least Spring is a long ways off and hopefully she will at least have time for a few episodes after JG has her baby.

DeputyDirector said:
Arrangements are being finalized right now to get Nadia for a block of eps... But it looks like it's pretty much a done deal.

As far as Lena is concerned... Everyone wants her back, and she wants to come back.  Now it's just a matter of ensuring her schedule doesn't conflict with the way she's being worked into the eps.
[post="1468082"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG DD that just make my dayBig time I was so depress now at least I have hope :D :eek:

1#ALIAS#1 said:
ya i just read that, bummer, maybe after she is finished the movie she will come back for the possibly series finale how great would that be? :D
[post="1467663"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Now they are saying she will return....

this season will probably be the best season so far! Its going to rock!
That's optimistic of you. ^_^

well when last season aired, it was reported that Lena would be back for a couple s5 eps. so i'm gonna go with that. because JJ probably got her to commit to some s5 when he got her on teh show for some of s4. cuz if he couldn't get a commitment out of her he probably would have ended her storyline when he had the chance to in s4. so i'm being optimistic.

I'm confused as to how it's possible that Jack could be Nadia's father - after all, didn't the end of S3 make a big deal out of her being Sloane's daughter - like how the Rambaldi device would reveal her location only to her father, and Sloane was the one who found her using it? Making Nadia Jack's daughter would be incredibly inconsistent - even for Alias.

Back